2009 Thanks from Austin Kimbrell

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
What a fun year I mean wow it went by so fast Jimmy and Scott we couldn't do it without you. You guys build such a great car. Also thanks to chris and josh no one really knows theses guys but they are at xmf working their buts off every day!!!

Big thanks to the Wellers you guys build a great and fast motor.

Muzzys: your exhaust gave us the extra horse power to get up front and win.

Unisteer without theses guys I would be getting pretty tired out on the track racing.

Big thank you to BS Sand Seats, Crow Seat belts with out them i wouldn't have a seat or belts lol:eek: (not to safe) lol

Thank you Randy and Walker Evans Racing for supporting us this year and many more to come :D:D:D:D:D

Hyperco springs: letting us try out tons of different spring packages to finally find the right combo

But the most important person is my dad he is the one making sure every thing it ready to go and with out him non of this would be possible THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAD

ps he doesn't have a utvunderground account i dont think but lol but he is the most important one to thank so thanks dad!:)

and UTVUNDERGROUND wow look how far you guys have came just in one year i love doing every thing i can to help you guys get bigger every day keep it up!!

Here we come 2010 look out!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Hey man it was a blast to watch you race all year...I missed a lot of races towards the end but it was cool to shoot the chit with you in the pits and your Dad as well. You had a great season and I'm sure MANY more to come !!!! CONGRATS

Austin Kimbrell

Monster Energy Kawasaki - UTVUnderground Team Driv
Jan 27, 2009
Arizona ASU
Hey man it was a blast to watch you race all year...I missed a lot of races towards the end but it was cool to shoot the chit with you in the pits and your Dad as well. You had a great season and I'm sure MANY more to come !!!! CONGRATS
ur right im calling it now we are going to win the championship next year with out a doubt!!!!:cool::cool::cool: im staying in the teryx unless it sells

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Austin, hope youre ready to go run a 125 miles race in two weeks. Youll be turning that car into a desert car before you know it...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Great work Austin. You and your entire Kimbrell Electric / XMF race team did an amazing job. You were in every race with a chance to win. It would be hard for anyone to argue that you dont have the fastest race teryx ever built! Keep up the hard work, we hope to have you in a UTV next year but will love to watch you run the track in a big truck as well! Good luck in all you do and thank you and your team / pops for all of your support!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000