Got loose!

powerplay

Big Chuckles Up In This Piece! - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 27, 2009
me
Whats zup feelers! .just back in town.. Whats the dealio with the senario ??

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
so this one time .......I was at my buddies sound studio grand opening...Several couples and 3 cases of champagne..The cards came out and the clothes came off,,,Things heated up for me and my lady and we cordually excused our selves to find some place quiet..the place was full of boxed furniture and supplies stuff everywhere... I finally found a room but it was packed full of bubble wrap..Hmmm we look at each other, ran dove right in !!! I was poppin bubble like a mofo ! guess we made too much noise..cuz next thing ya know the door bursts and naked chicks come flyin in ! lights went off and all that was heard was the sound bubble popin and peeps laughing their azzes off!! I think we popped um all..I love bubble wrap...The little ones too ..they are harder to pop...Just sayin ..lol...:cool: This other time...:rolleyes:

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
My ninja! ask your girl friend ..she'll tell ya ;) lol!! how you been brudda

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
so this one time .......I was at my buddies sound studio grand opening...Several couples and 3 cases of champagne..The cards came out and the clothes came off,,,Things heated up for me and my lady and we cordually excused our selves to find some place quiet..the place was full of boxed furniture and supplies stuff everywhere... I finally found a room but it was packed full of bubble wrap..Hmmm we look at each other, ran dove right in !!! I was poppin bubble like a mofo ! guess we made too much noise..cuz next thing ya know the door bursts and naked chicks come flyin in ! lights went off and all that was heard was the sound bubble popin and peeps laughing their azzes off!! I think we popped um all..I love bubble wrap...The little ones too ..they are harder to pop...Just sayin ..lol...:cool: This other time...:rolleyes:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Chuckles my man!!! Glad you made it to the party in The Underground!! Thanks for peeping the rules, hate to have them but we got to watch out for the little desert and race groms chillin in the place to be!!

You know your always welcome in the Underground son!!

Joey D.

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
no problemmm bitchin site! glad I read them ..had to change my story....you guys do like stories???? don't you?

powerplay

Jan 27, 2009
me
just testin the waters bro lol!!! I would not do that to this site...lol...nervous lol!!? To crazy for me too....I like the fact that this is a family site ..I get to lets say excitable...then iget home and she rejects me all over again ..lol!!

Zup brothe Kyle nudda ninja.,... must be a nest somewhere lol....

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
you know i was wondering why you asked my wife if she liked bubble wrap?:mad:

What up big pimpin? How you been? good to see you out and about. See you at G for pres day?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000