NFL 2009 Season

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Re: Chargers

LOL! You see Alex Smith (QB 49ers) blow up your Raider (Greg Ellis) on the reverse???? Oh man...classic!

Bolts to SB!!!!!

You gotta love the bandwagon Card fans...team goes .500 (home field advantage)...then runs the opening kickoff to the 7 and can't punch it in for 6! Red Zone offense has always sucked!

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta

LOL! You see Alex Smith (QB 49ers) blow up your Raider (Greg Ellis) on the reverse???? Oh man...classic!
i saw it... gotta give credit where credit is due, that was a great hit thrown by a QB.

what were you doing watching a raider game anyways??? wanted to see what a real football team looks like? guess what i was doing while the chargers were playing... watching the grass grow in my backyard... way more exciting.

jeffy

Co-Dawg - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 18, 2009
lake havasu city

You gotta love the bandwagon Card fans...team goes .500 (home field advantage)...then runs the opening kickoff to the 7 and can't punch it in for 6! Red Zone offense has always sucked!
hey man its just preseason! no team has scored on the cards starting defense yet!

shonuff

Jan 15, 2009
murrieta

you know I'm in suckas!!!! Thanks for setting it up Sho!!! Rusty is in too.......who else is signing up! I am changing the title of this thread to NFL 2009 Season
any time joey, youre my boy.

gonna be a fun football season... lotsa trash talkin!:D

shonuff

Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
NOT TO BUST ANY ONES BUBBLE BUT THE COWBOYS ARE THE TEAM, NO MORE CRY'IN FROM T.O, NO MORE INTERUPTIONS, GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL:D

cowgirls can't even hang a flat screen right, but you want us to believe they're going to the SB???

.... right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000