NEW POLARIS RZR XP TURBO-S IS HERE!!

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I would like to see a version of this car with out the dynamix and with out the ride command offered to the public for a lower price point.

I would be all over that.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Here is a good video from the SXSblog guys out driving the Turbo S

The suspension appears to work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I would like to see a version of this car with out the dynamix and with out the ride command offered to the public for a lower price point.

I would be all over that.
Dynamix is the way my Brotha! Shock technology is getting very interesting

Reactions: Simi Dude

702sandman

Sep 12, 2015
Ryan Piplic is running a new dynamix this year in worcs and is really liking the set up with the adjustments on the fly. He has been playing with the valving a bit also to fine tune to his needs

Last edited:

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
I drove this car 4 or 5 months ago and instantly told polaris it worked better out of the box then any two seat race car I had ever built and I would love to build one to race in the stock class races and even maybe the upcoming baja 500 .. I have two on order so we will see but I loved the suspension and cant wait to race on it

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
That is great news that some of the racers will be show casing the car with the suspension that comes on it. To really prove the technology works it would be nice to see a fully built BITD/SCORE car racing with it.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
That is great news that some of the racers will be show casing the car with the suspension that comes on it. To really prove the technology works it would be nice to see a fully built BITD/SCORE car racing with it.
Anyone could race with these but like other shocks you have to tune them for your riding style, terrain you ride / race in, and the weight / design of your build.

I put long travel on my two seat dynamix and naturally the dynamix shocks were WAYYYYY off. So I sent them into Shock Therapy and had a full revalve and resprung deal done and now they are awesome again. The switch works on a 1:1 ratio so I can still adjust but it is slightly different. So thats the only reason why racing isn't really proving much other than durability. No one really races on STOCK tune shocks.

Reactions: tatum

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Anyone could race with these but like other shocks you have to tune them for your riding style, terrain you ride / race in, and the weight / design of your build.

I put long travel on my two seat dynamix and naturally the dynamix shocks were WAYYYYY off. So I sent them into Shock Therapy and had a full revalve and resprung deal done and now they are awesome again. The switch works on a 1:1 ratio so I can still adjust but it is slightly different. So thats the only reason why racing isn't really proving much other than durability. No one really races on STOCK tune shocks.
I know the racers are not racing on stock shocks. It would be nice to see a racer with a tuned version of the Dynamix set up out there. It would show public the computer controlled aspect of it works for racing and it is not some type of sales gimmick.

I believe this set up is where the UTV industry will be heading and it will get better as they refine it. From a consumer side it is nice to have a shock that adjust on the fly and you don't have to mess with any clickers. It could allow the average joe to get the shocks valved and sprung, then go out and have fun.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I am not sold on the Dynamix system yet personally, I definitely thought it was more of a gimmick on last years release...The 72" model is starting to sound like Polaris got it right...which is nice.

From a consumer standpoint i think the opposite of Sand Shark...I don't think oh yeah i don't have to click clickers...i think oh great more computer shit to deal with and more reasons i have to go back to a dealership when it breaks instead of repair it on my own or get $$$ bent over for a sensor that is a China piece of crap...

But reading some honest feed back from people that are obviously respected in the industry is very encouraging
(Johnny & Cognito) (Not so much Joey D)-haha j/k

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am not sold on the Dynamix system yet personally, I definitely thought it was more of a gimmick on last years release...The 72" model is starting to sound like Polaris got it right...which is nice.

From a consumer standpoint i think the opposite of Sand Shark...I don't think oh yeah i don't have to click clickers...i think oh great more computer shit to deal with and more reasons i have to go back to a dealership when it breaks instead of repair it on my own or get $$$ bent over for a sensor that is a China piece of crap...

But reading some honest feed back from people that are obviously respected in the industry is very encouraging
I know everyone thinks I am bias but so you know, I have never really flat out called anything in our sport junk. If I don't like something or have a horrible experience with something, I just avoid speaking about it. Its the political game that someone in my position has to have, but its also a choice I make to be a good steward of the sport and not encourage the open bashing of products or people or things which is rampant online. But if I like something, I say it. I will let our contributors give their honest feedback, good or bad, I never put the brakes on them. I just need more of them.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona

I feel the same, how often are these vehicles in limp mode for no apparent reason.

I think the concept is actually very bad ass but unless your vehicle is going to remain mostly stock with no weight added and you like the ride quality stock they are still going have to be tuned.

Racers will definitely have to change everything although this is where the system could really shine IMHO although its going to take a while to figure out and it needs to be reliable. I heard Rob Mac had an onboard tuneable suspension on his TT at the Mint.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I know the racers are not racing on stock shocks. It would be nice to see a racer with a tuned version of the Dynamix set up out there. It would show public the computer controlled aspect of it works for racing and it is not some type of sales gimmick.

I believe this set up is where the UTV industry will be heading and it will get better as they refine it. From a consumer side it is nice to have a shock that adjust on the fly and you don't have to mess with any clickers. It could allow the average joe to get the shocks valved and sprung, then go out and have fun.
We are racing on "Tuned" STOCK IBP's that came on the previous years, as are most of the turbo Hellraiser cars we have built. Most the racers out there ditch those.....but they are good shocks.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
I feel the same, how often are these vehicles in limp mode for no apparent reason.

I heard Rob Mac had an onboard tuneable suspension on his TT at the Mint.
Both Rob Mac and Menzie run a system that was designed by Wayne (formerly of Fox) It is not any type of electronic Dynamix though. It is all based on fluid flow and bypass that can be controlled by the navigator. It is a plumbing nightmare but still very cool in that world of Country Club racers.

Reactions: tatum

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I know everyone thinks I am bias but so you know, I have never really flat out called anything in our sport junk. If I don't like something or have a horrible experience with something, I just avoid speaking about it. Its the political game that someone in my position has to have, but its also a choice I make to be a good steward of the sport and not encourage the open bashing of products or people or things which is rampant online. But if I like something, I say it. I will let our contributors give their honest feedback, good or bad, I never put the brakes on them. I just need more of them.
For the record Joey, i think you do a great job navigating the political waters and always have great content from multiple sources...example the X3 built by Geiser...the Mahindra Roxor release you posted on Instagram about...hell you even let guys like Warlock run free around here haha! It is all in good fun to help me pass the work day away.

As for Dynamix, sounds like it is time to start doing some research because sounds like it is here to stay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000