2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I guess i was speaking more to a team winning that most had never heard of before today. Rather than an NA over alling like Rhys did last year... Hope the freaks over on racedez never hear about the 1600 car beating us by that much. They will hold on to that one till the end of time.
Oh the same whiner has already brought it up.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I guess i was speaking more to a team winning that most had never heard of before today. Rather than an NA over alling like Rhys did last year... Hope the freaks over on racedez never hear about the 1600 car beating us by that much. They will hold on to that one till the end of time.
yeah RDC will have a field day lol But who cares. When a UTV beats 90% of the Class 10's its full of excuses and reasoning. We have nothing to prove.

Whats crazy is looking at the starting grid for the UTV class, I would say over 75% of the field are guys most have never heard of. Its a great sign that the class keeps on growing!! Props to Fresh on their performance, regardless of where they finish.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Pretty awesome the lead 10 car finished inside the top 10 overall.

Pretty insane about the dirtbike finish and crashing and losing on a penalty

Reactions: tatum and JoeyD23

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I haven't done them... but this wouldn't be the first time a N/A machine overalls the Turbos. Its happened many times. clean race, good pace, it can happen. Look, a 1600 car is about to spank all the UTVs by over 100 miles.. lol thats an upset!
There are 3 1600 cars about to spank all the utv's. The 3rd place car is a Cognito team member Boyer racing.

Reactions: JoeyD23

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Whatever Jim, get off their nuts.. ;)
haha! I wouldn't drive a 16 car down a paved road to the store to get a beer....much less across a desert and get my guts beat out! HAHA. On a side note cognito is back on course....I wouldn't say back in a race as they are now dead last...but it looks like they are going to push thru for a finish.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
haha! I wouldn't drive a 16 car down a paved road to the store to get a beer....much less across a desert and get my guts beat out! HAHA. On a side note cognito is back on course....I wouldn't say back in a race as they are now dead last...but it looks like they are going to push thru for a finish.
hell why not... they are already down there, may as well jump back in the car and collect those miles and hopefully one of those bad ass finisher medals! Good on them!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Murray's are hanging around in the top 5 I think. I sure hope everyone is ok after their early fire. Fire is no fun let me tell ya.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000