"La Familia" 6th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - February 17 - 20, 2017

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
John Manitolli and his wife from John Berrys company will be joining us again this yrs on Saturdays ride. We need two seats. They don't need too be to gather.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
For those of you that don't know the owner of Magna Cool is my neighbor. He has soft coolers along with hard coolers that he sales on Amazon along with other places. I told him I was going on the JB ride at North Glamis. He stated If there was anyone that wanted a soft cooler he would sale them at a discounted price through me and I would have to deliver.

Price $75 cash. Brand new in the box. This price is only through me. You cannot get this price on Amazon or other retailers.

So if anyone wants one you need to let me know before Tuesday the 14th.

http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/soft-coolers-has-anyone-tried-this-one.20472/

Reactions: dkiewicz

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
For those of you that don't know the owner of Magna Cool is my neighbor. He has soft coolers along with hard coolers that he sales on Amazon along with other places. I told him I was going on the JB ride at North Glamis. He stated If there was anyone that wanted a soft cooler he would sale them at a discounted price through me and I would have to deliver.

Price $75 cash. Brand new in the box. This price is only through me. You cannot get this price on Amazon or other retailers.

http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/soft-coolers-has-anyone-tried-this-one.20472/
please bring one for me also ,thx

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)

List for Magna Cool soft coolers:

Cisco
Tom
Ray

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
your 100% right, things are changing with us. every body buying 2 seaters. But before I tell johns business partners or his two brothers that they can't attend. I'm checking for empty seats. his brothers have not contacted me yet. witch would be Bill berry and his wife if either. picture with john this threat.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Cisco, please take me off the list I won't be going. Thanks...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000