Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I didn't race Sportsman! I was in Pro Production and finished 7th......There are a few 1800 numbers now that are new for that class, I guess......

Reactions: JoeyD23

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Thanks Reid!
Yeppers. You know I call 'em as I see 'em, and in this case, well I was effen blind! All of those second place finishes over the years had to be getting old. I am happy to see that your diligence is finally paying off. Big time. Your team must be on cloud 9. This seasons success is not only indicative of the readiness of your chassis, but the ability of your driver as well. I'm guessing the order desk at Cognito has livened up a bit as of late. Good for you guys!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Yeppers. You know I call 'em as I see 'em, and in this case, well I was effen blind! All of those second place finishes over the years had to be getting old. I am happy to see that your diligence is finally paying off. Big time. Your team must be on cloud 9. This seasons success is not only indicative of the readiness of your chassis, but the ability of your driver as well. I'm guessing the order desk at Cognito has livened up a bit as of late. Good for you guys!
We had a bunch of podium finishes over the years....It just took a lot of learning to make it consistent. No need to get into the details but we have a good over all package and team. I am pretty proud of our team.

Thanks again Reid!

Dr.Evil

Apr 19, 2016
I didn't race Sportsman! I was in Pro Production and finished 7th......There are a few 1800 numbers now that are new for that class, I guess......
I think they ran out of 1900 #'s for Production Pro, so the newer cars get 1800 #'s. That's what I was told anyway.

Dead last on the list @ 31.4MPH, not too bad I guess for spending about 3 hours on the roof! Our GPS said 40 average moving MPH, not accounting for the stopped time. Hey at least we finished :)

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000