I think it's time

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Agreed. Bert's said there is still 1.99% financing and pressed me real hard to put a down payment on it. All four other dealers said that's not true. I feel like they're pulling a fast one.

I really liked talking with Tony at Mountain.
Bert's might have access to special financing that other dealers do not because of the volume of sales.

Dealers make money when you finance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Go to NCY and ask for Jim his the owner tell him Cisco Kid set yea and that he better give you a dam good deal if he does not let me know ;-)
O.k. Cisco. I'll give 'em a try. Mountain quoted me $24K OTD with PRP seats and harnesses. I'll see what Jim can do.

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Let me know ;-)
Talked to Jim, he's working it. Only problem is it's contingent on me selling my current ride. I have it in the classifieds here on UTVUG and Chis put it on the High Desert Autos. We've got one potential from a guy who lives in Phelan and works at Lockheed, but he's out of town this week. :( Momma says no anything until the current one is gone, I agree because I need it for a down payment. BTW, I mentioned your name and Jim's voice got all kind of shaky and shit. What the hell did you do to those people? LOL!!! He was really gracious and seems like a great guy, thanks.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Talked to Jim, he's working it. Only problem is it's contingent on me selling my current ride. I have it in the classifieds here on UTVUG and Chis put it on the High Desert Autos. We've got one potential from a guy who lives in Phelan and works at Lockheed, but he's out of town this week. :( Momma says no anything until the current one is gone, I agree because I need it for a down payment. BTW, I mentioned your name and Jim's voice got all kind of shaky and shit. What the hell did you do to those people? LOL!!! He was really gracious and seems like a great guy, thanks.

I also called him and told him to give you an awesome deal ;-)

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I also called him and told him to give you an awesome deal ;-)
Gracious Mi Amigo! I appreciate it. This ones gonna hurt the pocketbook a bit. Plus we are trying to pay off Chris' $26K school loan, so every penny helps.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Decisions, decisions! Jorge and Frank will be pleased to know I'm now considering a General. There's a base model sitting at my local dealer and the price is within my budget, about the same as a 900 S EPS.
Pros- 100hp, full doors, more storage space,$500 cheaper.
Cons- Ancla Tires, crap shocks, basic red color, cant put a cage extender on it.

Both have EPS, same suspension travel, same track width. I need to take a closer look at some things.
Far as I know the dealer doesn't have a 900 in stock but does have trailers so I may go down tomorrow and see what kind of package deal I can get.

Reactions: Plumber and dunerat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000