XTZ 1000 Build: Permission to Launch

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Looking good ! where were you riding at when you were with the 2 other rhinos jumping and that ? It looks like a cool spot to go out and ride

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
That was Johnson valley, or apple vallley i think they also call it. The Pro Shop testing grounds. I will have a finish product Ron Woods exhaust on soon. Elliotte Sp? from Ron Woods is great to work with, making my life easier.

Little Glamis Jones here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AMZzk2kdVQ[/ame]

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I have never been to J.V but it looks like a sweet place to ride. You guys go out there a lot or was that a one time deal ?

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looking good Rick!

Who's doing the lt? Magnum?

Is there even a kit available yet?

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Ya sorry guys I have been distracted,, Yes Prestige is doing the LT and basically whole build on the Prowler. Most everything went to powder this week. Shocks should be ordered, summers bros for clips only maybe, I think Prestige is making their own axles, but I don't really care.

Tomorrow I pick up my finished product Ron Woods dual exhaust in Newport. Then Drop it off at Prestige on Saturday,

My Rhino paint is done, that build is being put back together now. I get to see the paint for the first time on Saturday,,should I take pics?

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Is there even a kit available yet?
I can order a LT kit online, I know of a few shops that say they are ready. I have talked to several shops who are doing their own version and already have a Cat to test with. I have had no luck getting someone to build & install a LT for me. I have never seen a longtravel kit on an XTZ in person. Its not as big of a money maker right now for the shops so it is usually a back burner project.

Prestige specializes in Arctic Cats, mike used to race the Arctic Cat in short track. He was fast! For as good of a job as they do on the Rhino's,,you know he built my White four seater, I am comfortable with him doing my Longtravel.

This will be my first full race utv build so I am excited.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I seen one out in Pismo a couple of weeks ago and it looked sick ! IT was done up in a 4 seater form but the wierd thing was it was only going up and down the shore and not once did I see it in the dunes .........?????

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
This post is only intended to keep Joey on his toes, I was gunna cuss but it's friday night and Joey is probably sleeping. he he he

My utv is gonna spank ya!! Joey!!! look no cussing lol I am gonna get ya,,,, in all seriousness, what is the new name of your ride? and I will tell you mine. And well mine is really good!

thanks for a great forum Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Have you changed the name Rick or are you stayin with the same one that you were thinking about ? so when is the kitty and the rhino going to be finally done ?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This post is only intended to keep Joey on his toes, I was gunna cuss but it's friday night and Joey is probably sleeping. he he he

My utv is gonna spank ya!! Joey!!! look no cussing lol I am gonna get ya,,,, in all seriousness, what is the new name of your ride? and I will tell you mine. And well mine is really good!

thanks for a great forum Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think my car is going to be called 'Optimus Prime" because it transforms from a 5 seat family machine into a 2 seat beast! LOL Your 686 better be well tuned cause when that 720 is dialed your in trouble!

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
I think my car is going to be called 'Optimus Prime" because it transforms from a 5 seat family machine into a 2 seat beast! LOL Your 686 better be well tuned cause when that 720 is dialed your in trouble!
you mean my 951cc ride,,,ya its about ready

the single cylinder stuff i leave to the women, My wife will be driving the little 686, the one that spanked everyone before.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
No more updates at this time,,,, Hapa II will be ready very soon like a week, and PUSS will be ready for the SSSS!!

I will blow this thread up with pics very soon, then i will teach you guys to bust some air!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000