"La Familia" 5th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 18 - 21, 2016

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hey guys Wife and daughter decided to go. We will be leaving Sunday night probably after we get back from the ride. No hurry to leave

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
It was so very nice to see and talk with every one . It was nice how John watched over all of us and keep us safe like he all ways does , I miss you my Friend .

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Had a great time at North Glamis. Good to see my friends again. Thanks to Vicki for the great tacos and also thanks to Scotty's friend (sorry, forgot his name) for letting me be his bitch for the JB ride. You did a good job bud!
I'm sorry I didn't join you all Saturday night for drinks but in my condition and since you all were on the other side of the park I decided to play it safe and stay in camp. I gonna thrash on my rig and see if I can fix it and make it out to Jawbone. Otherwise see you when I see you!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
We had a blast with everyone. I never had the chance to have met John but it sounds like he was a great person and friend to everyone. Thank you Bill for leading the ride and thank you Cisco leading our Sunday ride. It was great to hang out with everyone again and big thank you to Vicky that dinner was awesome. Hope to see everyone soon again

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000