who wins V2R

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
You would never know that the sport of utv racing is getting as big as it is by the lack of activity here. Thanks Matt, for your race update. Is this the right thread for members to get race updates?
So far, it looks like the points contenders are not fairing well, the "X" factor notwithstandng.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Attaboy Rusty, get er done! That's the UTVUG of old right there. At RM 300, the S-3 guys surely have the field covered. A full 20 minutes and 2 1/2 MPH faster than the 2nd and 3rd JX team.
Turbo? Now? Really Johnny, WTF were you thinking? In a double points race to boot. Ouch!
BURNETT UPDATE: Broke a front spindle and 2 rear axles (or cv's. not sure which) early on. At least 150 miles behind the leaders. As of 1 hour ago, still working on forward progress and plan on finishing the event. If I were a betting man (and I am!),. he wont see the checkers. He got pretty banged up during his backflipping fiasco at Dunefest, and was uncertain if he could even last the full race due to his injuries. He's a manly mofo, that's for sure. The brand switch has him chasing his tail. It may prove to be a season long chase, or more. It's amazing how high the bar has been raised in the 1900 class in this year alone. The level of competition and the equipment that they race with is fierce!

Sport10

Feb 14, 2015
Jones is looking real good. Not finding Poelman and Gutherie....can someone provide me of there progress plz. How about R.J. where or what happen to him? Thanks...be up watching this battle go down.

motive

Jan 12, 2014
Pleasant Grove, UT
Johnny isn't doing to bad. Showing him 6 physically right now.
I got S3 in the lead, Scott Yancy second at 0mph and not at a pit. Schueler is a mile or 2 back. Murrays not much more then Scanlon.

I know there has been some drama out there from instagram. At least one incident with a truck but no damage. Cognito and Nygren's cars got tangled together for several minutes when Cognito tried a botched nerf. Cognito isn't tracking now so don't know what came of them.

Sport10

Feb 14, 2015
I haven't showed Cognito tracking since this afternoon! Bummer for Yancey...show him sitting still. anyword on Brightside racing. I agree motive..Johnny is hanging around but, Jones is really pulling a gap now!!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I heard Johnny was having overheating issues. It's probably a lot better since the sun went down.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000