NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Re: New turbo 121hp Maverick

I already talked to my Turbo Guys and with electronic waste gate it should take 15 min to up boost some and see if it has codes or electric protection of some sort.
Holy crap. Polaris doesn't have strong history with turbos. How will they keep up w/HP I wonder ???

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az

Holy crap. Polaris doesn't have strong history with turbos. How will they keep up w/HP I wonder ???
One of the reasons I love Rotax power and Bombardier they are serious about building stout motors and take one look at the motors they have out there. Boosted Sea-Doos that spin max RPM all day long in a Ski . And Boats that are under a load like there always going up hill so I think that CanAm gets it and understands Reliable Hp. Polaris will never touch them. Period.

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
MMMMMMMM, I like the Turbo Maxx and I think that is my next SXS. Based on the safety engineered into MOST factory turbo vehicles, I bet there is 150-180 HP in this thing with no problem.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
I too know Aftermarket guys...that can get a reliable 160-180 with parts off the shelf and a little electronics tuning...the weakest link (and limiting factor) is the CVT...

XMICKEYX

Oct 4, 2013
I don't know a whole lot about snowmobiles, but don't they also use a cvt style setup and are turning out more power than the sxs's? How are they able to hold up to all that power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA

I already talked to my Turbo Guys and with electronic waste gate it should take 15 min to up boost some and see if it has codes or electric protection of some sort.
Its Can AM so you know it has all sorts of safety features built into it that takes a code breaking genius to figure out. LMAO.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az

Its Can AM so you know it has all sorts of safety features built into it that takes a code breaking genius to figure out. LMAO.
I just happen to know the Genius who can walk all around inside there code. Hehe
Todd at Evolution Motorsports. Get some Tunes and free flowing EVO cans. Mmmmmmmmm I see easy Hp. Nothing better than having all my Kids on board as I pass by 2 seaters up Hill.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I don't know a whole lot about snowmobiles, but don't they also use a cvt style setup and are turning out more power than the sxs's? How are they able to hold up to all that power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snow.

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
These have been tested pretty hard and the new set up including clutching and cooling is impressive. I have not heard of one losing a belt yet! Also the torque from start to wide open is crazy. The max loaded will pull any thing out there in the dunes. You will have to try and then be ready to buy.

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Let the turbo wars begin! So glad I did not buy that XP4 yesterday. I am waiting till Christmas. I am sure Polaris has an answer.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I was super impressed with the power and stock suspension. I headed towards some big whoops braced for the inevitable back breaking thrash that normally comes with a stock vehicle and to my surprise it soaked it all up! Love that the rear diff is back where it should be to keep CV's straight. Can't wait for you all to get a chance to drive one!!!

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I like the HP but better yet is they put those awesome Fox Podium multi adjustable shocks on them. All that HP is no good without a solid suspension. Nice impressive job BRP. Not running out to buy on just yet but certainly has my attention now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000