Eclipse rv reviews

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
I am looking at a 28 ft tow behind and wondering if anyone has any reviews on this manufacturer? They look very well built and they seem to have been making toy haulers for awhile. Thank you for any input.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Dec 14, 2011
Temecula
we bought a 2014 32' gsg tow behind back in august and it was deliverd back in december we absolutly love it .But, i was going to replace the stereo and speakers from the begining with that said took off the speaker grills every single speaker had a drill hole through it the head unit it self still had the factory shipping screws still in it and was never tested our first trip out the invertor litterally fell off the wall it was mounted to under our bed, other than these minor issues lol we love it its well built tows great and for the most part is put together nicely we chose the new dark wood and black counter tops and grey walls added a bigger gene, a bigger water heater also changed both a/c units to bigger ones ordered it with no hidious graphics and added a slide to the driver side .

fishlips

Dec 13, 2013
I have an attitude 27' tow behind. Its been great so far. no electoral problems,leaks or frame.
other problems have been skylites witch all rot in time
generator needed new carb. common on onan.
one water tank has a leak on the top seam, not a problem it only leaks when packed full of water.
the shower glass leaked but was an easy fix with a little silocone.
mine is a 2010 bought new in 2008.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thank you Tom for the info and thank you to everyone else sounds like a lot of positive feedback. Anyone have a good dealer they dealt with?

I have an older model I purchased preowned. A 2008 23 foot. I like the trailer. The company has been great to deal with anything I have needed help with.(Parts and Repairs) Danny runs the Service Department for Eclipse. Could not as for a nicer and fair guy to work with when needing repair. Let me know and I can ask him if you did not find someone to help you with the purchase. Good Luck.
Art Wood
Bert's Mega Mall

ultimate1

Ultimate1
Feb 9, 2009
Nor-Cal
We have a 2011 28 foot Stellar by Eclipse. Been great so far, ordered it at the sand show in Sept. and got it in Jan as a brand new built coach. Only problem we had was the wood panel on the fridge was cut too small and fell out on our trip home. At the time we were living in nor-cal and traveled to so-cal to pick it up. They promptly sent us a new one no problem. Other than that, no issues, everything worked and has been solid. They seem to build some of the better trailers that I have seen, especially in their price category. I would buy one again.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
We bought a 2015 eclipse attitude with a slide 28 ft this weekend cant wait to to take the family camping in two weeks up to Glamis. We are so excited waited 7 yrs to do this.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
We bought a 2015 eclipse attitude with a slide 28 ft this weekend cant wait to to take the family camping in two weeks up to Glamis. We are so excited waited 7 yrs to do this.

Awesome and congrats Scott:D Now all we have to do is get you away from the Giant Cat Box:eek::)

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thank you everyone I was so excited yesterday buying the trailer I forgot to take pics. Good thing I married a smart woman just waiting for her to get home so I can post a few pics :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000