Pacific coachworks toyhauler reviews

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thats what I need atleast 16 the one I saw has 14 so maybe put the quad half way into kitchen area and we are good :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Yep between the 27 pacific coach pull behind or a 28 ft eclipse 5th wheel

Might want to start learning ( if you don't already know )about the hitches, sway bars ,brake controllers,air bags and 5's mount in the back of your truck . You can save money and have what you want if you get them before the sales man sells you what they have .

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Do you need airbags for a 5th wheel? I know I need a slideing hitch for the short bed

You may or may not need bags. Good thing is there only a couple hundie:D you'll have to wait and see what the truck and trailer look like when yer all hitched up. As you know you want both the truck and trailer to be as level as possible going down the road:)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
You may or may not need bags. Good thing is there only a couple hundie:D you'll have to wait and see what the truck and trailer look like when yer all hitched up. As you know you want both the truck and trailer to be as level as possible going down the road:)
x2 ... and if your truck is lifted at all you will need to make sure you have good bed rail to 5er overhang clearance. Sometimes a problem with some trailers. Good luck!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thanks for the info luckily the truck is stock there is so much you have to think about lol need to start keeping a list :)

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
sow many choices in the r.v. world. I just didn't like losing the bed space so I stayed with a tag along good luck with your purchase. make sure you take lots of pic's of what ever you get

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
ok I think I am looking at the eclipse 28 ft pull behind best o e I have seen so far ans has every thing we want. Not sure what the batteries are or what generator brand they use. Need to find out

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Also the size of the generator and one or two propane tanks and the size . Also how big are the holding tanks fresh, gray and black. Say if the trailer your looking at has one battery , one propane tank small no name generate you might keep looking at others . Just idea's hope the help .

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Yes this helps thanks. The one we are looking at has 100 gallons water 50/50 holding takes 4.0 onan generator not sure how many propane tanks but I think it only comes with only one battery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000