Pacific coachworks toyhauler reviews

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knows about these toyhaulers. We are looking at one but I cant find many reviews on them. Any info would be very appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
They are a great product. Lots of great features, quality and support.

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Here's a little bit of a review . 27' is a good size and if it has pop outs even better, but that adds to the cost of course .
http://www.rvbusiness.com/tag/pacific-coachworks/
Great info thanks Rich. One of the salesman at the rv show said when you have a slide out and you have the rzr inside it will have more weight on one side over the other and cause it to sway. Not sure how true this is

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Great info thanks Rich. One of the salesman at the rv show said when you have a slide out and you have the rzr inside it will have more weight on one side over the other and cause it to sway. Not sure how true this is

Maybe true but even a empty one would have more weight on one side unless they have the kitchen(fridge , cabinets and sink ) on one side and the slide out the other then the weight would even out some .We looked for our trailer for about a year and meet a lot of salesmen and if they didn't have something on the lot they would talk down on stuff they didn't have some times which I under stand being they can't sell what the don't have . just saying ,not hatting .

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I think everyone quit making them but don't buy a slide you drive on. They become trouble after time from the weight on the frame.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
True good to know and I am very gullible. Need to bring a tape measure if I did not have my kids quad I would do a 5th wheel but I need 16 ft cargo or put quad in back of truck

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
We so miss all you cant wait to finally have some thing for the family to enjoy to sleep in

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Yep taking your advice to the bank lol looking between tow behind and a 28 ft 5th wheel I heard a lot of good things about 5th wheels and 28 ft would be perfect

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I would look at some of the smaller 5'ers without garages. They tow soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than a big bumper pull and as you know, way more storage space:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000