Spring tear down and prep

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Doin' a little tear down on my car as well as getting the two race cars ready for the 500 miler this month in Lucerne.

My car is getting new front arms, steering rack, and an motor/tranny freshening.

If anyone is wanting to come out for a good time memorial weekend let me know. We can always use more people to drink beer with. 500 mile race starts at 2 in the afternoon and goes into the night. Should be a blast.

Please don't pick apart the shop. I know it's dirty and a little cluttered. We've been going 900MPH trying to get everything ready.:eek:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Sounds like it is going to be a good race , hopefully I will make it out there and watch that thing run again. Good luck on getting everything done

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Well thanks for the love :rolleyes: haha

I figure the more I keep waving this under your nose it will make you guys want to come out and hang.

FW if you can make it out look for us and swing by. We'll be there friday to monday.

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I will for sure this time, how many hrs do you think you will be running at night ?
I'm not sure depends on how good we are running. There are 7 laps @ 56 miles. If we are running strong I would hope to finish by 10-11 at night. Pops is starting and Ill be finishing. I just hope to get 1 or 2 day laps in before night fall.

I just threw up T... can I be your friend... ;)
Karl you're always on the buddy list!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I like the diamond plate on the walls.... How does that work out for you? I think it will be easier to clean. I just installed diamond plate all the way around in my new shop here at my house......

ChaseThisToo

Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I like the diamond plate on the walls.... How does that work out for you? I think it will be easier to clean. I just installed diamond plate all the way around in my new shop here at my house......
It works great Mike. Not only is it easier to clean but resists grinding or welding ambers plus if we lean stuff up against the wall it doesnt mess up the drywall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000