Mama Got a New Ride!

mikef

Big Mike - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Beaumont, Ca. (Inland Empire)
I'm thinking of pulling all the emblems and door molding off, putting some blacked out wheels on it (of course), tinting out all the windows a little more, and thorwing in a couple TV's for the kids.........

DVD Player, TV and video games is a must for the kids.

I know a good guy that will come to your house and do the work. Not a friend of mine or anything just a guy that has done all of my work. Let me know if you need contact info.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
i like hooking things up but has mama agreed on the customizing yet mine told me leave her chit alone i was going to lift it at first then throw some 24's she said negative .....

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Nice Joey....I wish I could have talked my ole lady into a suv......He so stuck on hondas it kills me

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hahah...nah if I do rims I would probably do some 22" murdered out wheels....I really want to strip the body of the trim and th edoor moldings if its possible....

Big shout out to Shonuff who hooked up the remote keyless entry from Toyota!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Yea I wish I would of thrown 22s on my expedition, the 35 series tire sucks BAD and with 22s I prob could of thrown some more tire on ! Also is a pain when I take it out somewhere and have to worry about rocks hitiing the rims.. oh well live to learn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000