Excerpts from the JoeyD Build Thread........

shonuff

"Kiss My Converse" - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
Boxing!!! LOL Although ever since HBO started doing this 24/6 show a few years ago I do get back into boxing......

I am just glad someone is using the Octagon!!! LOL
the fight next weekend with manny and ricky is gonna be the shiz!

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
i dont think he would put up much of a fight,,, he wont have his groupies over here.

what we need is some pac action. that would make my effin day!
it has been so nice over there without him. yeah that would be awesome for him to come over here. someone should lure him over here from teryxforums with a pm- make it sound like a spam message. like -hey check out this new site!! its bad ass- for all UTVS!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
you wanna know whats funny.....Pac tried to sign up over withthe name of 09REX and I got the email of a new memebr and he was banned within 5 minutes!! I told him your not welcome here PAC!!! So sorry, no Pac ownage over here! Like I told him before, I made him famous once already!!! LOL

shonuff

Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
you wanna know whats funny.....Pac tried to sign up over withthe name of 09REX and I got the email of a new memebr and he was banned within 5 minutes!! I told him your not welcome here PAC!!! So sorry, no Pac ownage over here! Like I told him before, I made him famous once already!!! LOL
"youre not welcome here pac"... lmfao!!!

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA
Wait ! am I in the wrong place? is this the good ol family UTV Underground? Starting to look like all the rest of the forums out there... Be nice to see one forum that one would not mind there family and kids were to visit.

I'm just saying...

shonuff

Jan 15, 2009
murrieta
Wait ! am I in the wrong place? is this the good ol family UTV Underground? Starting to look like all the rest of the forums out there... Be nice to see one forum that one would not mind there family and kids were to visit.

I'm just saying...
this thread is in its own little section called "the octagon".
you kinda have to look for it, its not plastered on the home page like the "other forums".

this has been a very well moderated forum from the start and i doubt joey and mikef would let it get out of hand. he even slaps me on the hand from time to time to keep me in check.

give joey some credit for keeping this forum spotless for the most part, its not as easy as it may seem. ... just sayin.

Last edited:

drewallen42

Jan 30, 2009
you kinda have to look for it, its not plastered on the home page like the "other forums".

this has been a very well moderated forum from the start and i doubt joey and mikef would let it get out of hand. he even slaps me on the hand from time to time to keep me in check.

give joey some credit for keeping this forum spotless for the most part, its not as easy as it may seem. ... just sayin.
X2 on this statement. I'm shocked he's been able to keep it clean. If this discussion is the worst it's doing great. Props for Joey on making his different. It's just like RT. Different than the rest. I used to hate going to 3 different sites, but you get something different on each.

HighDesert_Rhino

UNAPPROVED
Jan 28, 2009
Phelan, CA

Ha HA, dont get me wrong here. I dont beleive I mention Joey at all. As for the the statement that the
"this thread is in its own little section called "the octagon".

Not all log into the home page and then go looking for post, if you use the "To Day's post" option then you will see all threads. Now dont be like all other forums and give me this stuff "Dont open (read) a thread if you dont like what it says because this is not allways the case; This threads title is called "Excerpts from JoeyD Build Thread" and one could easly open it thinking this is more GOOD chit about JoeyD's ride.

And Dont think I diching JoeyD because I for one think this is the BEST FORUM OUT THERE so keep it up Joey.

I'm shocked he's been able to keep it clean. If this discussion is the worst it's doing great. Props for Joey on making his different. It's just like RT. Different than the rest. I used to hate going to 3 different sites, but you get something different on each.
Well said. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000