supporting vender

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
Glad everyone came over here so i dont have to jump back and forth between forums to do some reading:D

camshaw

Jan 12, 2012
garbage grove mexifornia
I do agree with what happened was bs, but what was it truly about? does anybody know? I go back and forth with james all the time and its kinda fun, but benchracing is just that,benchracing and talkn garbage, what was the straw that broke the camels back james???

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I do agree with what happened was bs, but what was it truly about? does anybody know? I go back and forth with james all the time and its kinda fun, but benchracing is just that,benchracing and talkn garbage, what was the straw that broke the camels back james???
X2. I am not too sure what all really went down and just noticed everyone talking about it........so what was the real reason for James getting banned??

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
I've been a member on this forum for about a year but hardly ever post but looks like I'll be frequenting here more often now.
Yeah same here...the other forum took too long to load here for some reason, so i never joined it...this one is really busy, lots of posting, lots of info, people seem cool...but to be honest it felt like if you had to have a minimum of $20k invested into your sxs to fit in...but im glad there seems to be a ton of rhino owners rollin thru now...:D

General Disaray

Mar 8, 2013
Hey guys! Good to see yall over here. My name was bricemcpheeters on the old site.

1st- whoever wrote the Ian can represent you comment .... that chit is funny

2nd- I stayed out of it all but the last week was soooo out of line by the inc and James stayed out of it and got banned???? James bravo buddy!

I say we just keep posting stuff to keep them busy deleting all day LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000