KOH Checklist

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
It sounds like it's going to be so huge! How will I ever find you Rusty? I'm bringing beer and a lawn chair! Can't wait to watch my husband race instead of the other way around!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
well, my camp group and rv might be out for koh. but im still heading out tue mid day. i will bring my firewood , beer and campfire bombs up to the heights. make new friends, meet new people. i will be the one with the UTV.UNDERGROUND flag, but no utv until thur/fri. bbq will be blazing. cold beer, music. and a full truckload of good hardwwod split campfire wood.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Maybe a little something you should add to your lists. This is quoted from Griffins webpage:

OHV Vehicles: All trail rigs, bikes, quads, UTVs need some form of permit. Street legal vehicles need proper plates and registration. California OHVs need a green sticker. Out of state motorized transportation will need to get an out of state green sticker. These will be for sale at the information booth in Hammertown.

PLEASE NOTE: New for 2013, all individuals in UTVs/Side by Sides are required to wear helmets per California law.:eek:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
PLEASE NOTE: New for 2013, all individuals in UTVs/Side by Sides are required to wear helmets per California law.:eek:
yep, i had to dig mine out of the garage and dust it off. took 2 hours to find it. never had to use it with the tj crawler or sandrail. :(

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Is this a new cage or old pic Steven
That is my, when i first met you in the compound and you were sporting your 08 rzr back in 09, To the Hill......... lol.
Dev where are you camping and what day are you getting out there ? are you pitting for speedyangi

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Don't know where we are going to camp yet. All I know tho is that Frenchy will arive 1st, then I have the pleasure of trying to find him. Buhahaha.

This year is going to be a hoot. This is the first time I honestly feel happy to not be racing. :D

We are bringing minimal stuff. XP, and smiles. (yes, the Can Am & Purple are staying home)

Food?

Franks & buns
cereal
milk
coffee
fruit
ice tea
micro wave stuff
Beer
steaks
stuff that goes with steaks
did I mention Beer?

Yeah...no mention of Frenchy tacos. Someone needs to twist his arm this trip. <giggle>

Have all the race gear (it lives in the 5th wheel..until it gets really skanky)

OH, clothes
and about an extra 100 gal of water.
Dust masks :eek:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
oh ya. i should rent a passenger seat in that thing. man i love the teryx. i fit in all four seats. just not at once. :cool:

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Ok here's my checklist:
Coming Wednesday night.

UTVunderground Arctic Cat wildcat
Prep and detail
Service
New Battery
Gas @ $4.00 a gallon

Wired helmet by Rugged radio's with 2 handheld radios
PRP tool bag with tools
RZR mask is a must
Warm clothes
Food and Monsters!
Camera and video to catch all the action.

Watch out for Rocks!!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Change of plans:

Plans changed in a matter of 2 hours. I will be driving the new UTVunderground 825 John Deere UTV out at King of the Hammers this year. Come by and check out the new John Deere.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Ok here's my checklist:
Coming Wednesday night.

UTVunderground Arctic Cat wildcat
Prep and detail
Service
New Battery
Gas @ $4.00 a gallon

Wired helmet by Rugged radio's with 2 handheld radios
PRP tool bag with tools
RZR mask is a must
Warm clothes
Food and Monsters!
Camera and video to catch all the action.

Watch out for Rocks!!
Change of plans:

Plans changed in a matter of 2 hours. I will be driving the new UTVunderground 825 John Deere UTV out at King of the Hammers this year. Come by and check out the new John Deere.
What happened to your rhino?

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
My rhino is sitting in the garage and is up FOR SALE! I wanted to test out some different UTV's and see how they handle in the rocks, John Deere 825 has some snappy power.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000