Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

sadisticiron

Sadistic Iron Werks
Mar 9, 2012
Hesperia, CA
www.facebook.com
wow what can i say? lol, maybe i should stop posting pics so you stop calling me name, lmao... thanks i really appreciate it.

heres some new pics so you can call me more names...
still waiting for the other 2 lights to show up, we have the actuated light bar almost done

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
no! dont stop posting pics!I'll get over it....sooner or lator.,.....maybe..?
I'm gonna just bite my tounge, smile,and say "nice ride"!

sadisticiron

Sadistic Iron Werks
Mar 9, 2012
Hesperia, CA
www.facebook.com
Hahahaha ok I won't, went to the offroad expo yesterday so didn't do anything to it. We should be back on it tonight again, might start the dash and console. I got a few ideas yesterday, so we will see

Thanks again guys the kind words make it worth doing. It makes my customers happy to see so many like the build

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
Glad your going to keep posting pics. Mines aways behind yours and I went a little different direction but its nice see what others are doing. Is your customer planning on racing the whole BITD season? Thats our plan so were pushing to get finished and tested before Jan. I guess we'll see if we make it. Can't wait to see it on the course. I hope there are a bunch of DSR1's racing next season.:D

sadisticiron

Sadistic Iron Werks
Mar 9, 2012
Hesperia, CA
www.facebook.com
thanks joey means alot. we know you get to see your share of builds out there. theres a few DSR1 being build for the up in coming season and we want to set a foot print that utv's are race cars too. we want the racing community to recognize utv's as race machines not golf carts

we hope to have a video of testing out in lenwood after SEMA.

sadisticiron

Sadistic Iron Werks
Mar 9, 2012
Hesperia, CA
www.facebook.com
well i tried getting the dsr1 rhino in under a few companies as a done race vehicle but no luck. so our concerns were more towards...well its not UTV related but this is what we do on a daily grind.

finished this one up over the past week

this one we did prior and added some things

and an s10 thats still at paint

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000