2012 Lake Elsinore GP

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
http://lakeelsinoregp.com/

Can someone (cough-Joey) reach out to Heather and ask her to update the UTV class structure to something a little more current i.e. WORCS.

This is a fun race, window nets, fire suit, and extinguisher are pretty much the only safety rules and as long as it doesnt rain you should be able to race up in the hills & down the streets this year.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I sent a email to the registration person today. I am not sure what class my son will race in. If I hear from them I will ask some questions.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
What would I need to race these race just for fun? I have a stock 2012 rzrxp900 and would like to just have some fun around the track with other sxs. Thanks for the help

PODIUM PRODUCTIONS

PODIUM PRODUCTIONS
May 14, 2009
www.podiumproductions.com
UTV RULES

UPDATED 2012 UTVcross RULES-
SAFETY RULES ARE MANDATORY, PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE STARTING LINE WITH OUT THE FOLLOWING!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
<o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Four or five point safety belt (harness restraints), harnesses must be securely fastened on one or both occupants at all times. A crotch belt is mandatory and must be securely mounted to the lower seat frame or roll cage at the bottom, and to the lap seat belt on the top. All seat belts must have a quick release buckle system.<o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Side doors/panels, must completely enclose the driver. A mounted lower bar is not acceptable; there cannot be any external driver exposure. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Window nets, if you have a passenger you must have nets on both sides of the vehicle. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Fire Extinguisher, extinguishers must have a gauge, be fully charged, and easily accessible from inside the vehicle with current fire marshal’s seal and attached label. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø One-piece fire suits must be worn at all times when in the vehicle; the suit must cover from the neck to the ankles, to the wrists. All suits must be made from a fire-restraint material with the manufacturer's fire resistant label attached. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Helmets and protective eyewear are required at all times. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
[SIZE=+0]CLASS DISPLACEMENT NOTES: <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>[/SIZE]
UTVCross MOD Max 1000cc-<o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Unlimited motor modifications. *NO NOS . Minimum 15 yrs old on first day of event. Must have a full roll cage. Production models. Engine and suspension modifications permitted. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
UTVCross Super Stock Up to 855cc-<o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Motor must remain production based. Minimum 15 yrs old on first day of event. Production based class. The following limited items can be changed or added: tires, wheels, bumpers, skid plates, airbox, filter, fuel controller, and exhaust. Aftermarket suspension allowed in stock pivot points. After market production roll cages are permitted so long as they maintain OEM material specifications and OEM mounting locations. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
UTVCross STOCK Up to 755 cc-<o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
Ø Motor must remain production based. Drive must be a minimum 15 yrs old on the of day of the event. Production based class. Must have a full roll cage. Production models. The following limited items can be changed or added: tires, wheels, bumpers, skid plates, air box, filter, fuel controller, and exhaust. No other suspension or internal motor modifications permitted. Bed supports may be removed. Frame reinforcements are permitted. Clutch and ignition changes are not permitted. After market production roll cages are permitted so long as they maintain OEM material specifications and OEM mounting locations. <o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>
SAFETY FIRST!...Have fun! WATCH FOR SPECTATORS!!!<o:O:O:O:p></o:O:O:O:p>

The race is approximately 7.5 miles, you do as many laps as possible in 45 minutes!
You can have passengers!
Check out www.podiumproductions.com for more event details!
I do not go on Forums very much, so if you have any other questions please email me at [email protected]
See you at the races!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000