All UTV's What to get Now?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i heard poolaris is announcing another sport model Jan 1.

the Wildcat color changes were dissapointing. i was hoping for a clutch change at least.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
i will most likely stay away from the poolaris i don't fit in them, and would have to put to much money into one to fix the things i don't like on them.

i have been leaning towards a wild cat the new colors are nice but i was hoping they would change/ fix the clutch and put some better tires on them. right now I'm just going to wait and see what they new models look like. i like the T4 a lot but just don't know if i really need a four seater.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i will most likely stay away from the poolaris i don't fit in them, and would have to put to much money into one to fix the things i don't like on them.

i have been leaning towards a wild cat the new colors are nice but i was hoping they would change/ fix the clutch and put some better tires on them. right now I'm just going to wait and see what they new models look like. i like the T4 a lot but just don't know if i really need a four seater.
i bought the T4 to fit my wife and daughter who is growing up fast. Its a great all around machine. But i still have the need for speed and want a sport model for me.

I agree with the WC that it needs a dry clutch and better tires, seats , cage, 5 point harnesses, and turbo. Then i will be happy, i think.

i am just waiting to see what Yamaha, KTM, Kawasaki and other do. i have lasted just over a year without a sporty ride and can wait another if needed but thats tops.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
sweet sdhq put my tundra pic on their long travel section lol

but anyways. Congrats on the sale!! I saw a built up Can Am on here for a good deal that i would consider, or an Arctic Cat if you dont want popo. They fixed the eating belt issue.

Odyknuck

May 2, 2011
I think i would go with the Wildcat over the T4. So much more supension offered on the wildcat. Can am will be releasing their long travel sport model in September so there is another option.

mtoma

Apr 30, 2010
Jackson, CA
I think i would go with the Wildcat over the T4. So much more supension offered on the wildcat. Can am will be releasing their long travel sport model in September so there is another option.
Anyone have anymore info. or pic's of the new Can am sport?

Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk HD

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
a friend in our group has a wildcat and hates it has cracked the frame clutch is a pita to change belt when they break it he broke first one within 2hrs of it being new. In my opinion i would stay away from the wildcat I would bet Money KTM has a sxs they be releasing soon and we know its going to be one sick ride

Desertcat

Jun 1, 2012
Arizona
It's an exciting time in the SXS world right now. I am holding off to see what new models come out after the first of the year also.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Dude, you should just buy a polaris, you know as well as I do they are THE best thing around......:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000