Yamaha WV Hot Rod Rhino Sheave Kit!!!

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Jul 25, 2012
Mount Hope, WV
Wanted to introduce myself .... I know some of you already from the Rhino world. I'm James Davis of JBS Performance in Mount Hope, WV. I made a clutch sheave for the Yamaha Rhino & Grizzly which is called the Hot Rod sheave. Luke Rogers & Mike Hinckley both run my sheave in their race bikes & we also did the port work on Luke's race bike. I myself have a 2009 Yamaha Rhino 787 with about 8000 miles on it. I love to ride & love the sport.

If you have any questions about my product give me a call ... 304-673-2602 or email me at [email protected] ... thanks!

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Glad to see you on here James. Many of our racers use JBS sheaves and love them. We look forward to running one on our Baja 1000 rhino this year. The added bottom end will be a great help I am sure in the silt beds....

Nate
Alba Racing

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Jul 25, 2012
Mount Hope, WV
Glad to see you on here James. Many of our racers use JBS sheaves and love them. We look forward to running one on our Baja 1000 rhino this year. The added bottom end will be a great help I am sure in the silt beds....

Nate
Alba Racing
Thanks Nate!!! Gettin' a list ready now ... gonna be calling you with another order soon. Thanks for all your help!!!

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Just wanted to give James a big Hello and tell the Underground that James is a very good person to work with. His sheave is second to none, I have one and would highly recomend one to any body that owns a Rhino, James touch on the Sheave is STRONG bottom end and top speed equal to everybody else. His customer service is top notch, if he tells you something will ship, it will. He is very good with help on the phone and will be there to back up his product. You also get a very cool beer coozy.

Craig

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Jul 25, 2012
Mount Hope, WV
Just wanted to give James a big Hello and tell the Underground that James is a very good person to work with. His sheave is second to none, I have one and would highly recomend one to any body that owns a Rhino, James touch on the Sheave is STRONG bottom end and top speed equal to everybody else. His customer service is top notch, if he tells you something will ship, it will. He is very good with help on the phone and will be there to back up his product. You also get a very cool beer coozy.

Craig
Craig ... did you get a t-shirt with your sheave? If not PM me your t-shirt size & address. Thanks for the warm welcome & kind words!!!!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I neede a sheave a couple of days before I was headed to Baja to prerun for the 500 and 2 days later it was at more door step.James has awesome service and product.

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
this is the kit to have if you own a rhino we run it in our race rhino and it made a huge improvement on our beast, James also is very knowledgable guy!

kevo95

Mar 8, 2013
Nor Cal
Hey James ,I have a 07 686,
Secondary Sheave PARTS

In need of the 4 guide pins,2 O Rings ,Oil seal for secondary fixed sheave,and Oil seal for secondary Sliding sheave
Thanks Kevin

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Jul 25, 2012
Mount Hope, WV
Hey James ,I have a 07 686,
Secondary Sheave PARTS

In need of the 4 guide pins,2 O Rings ,Oil seal for secondary fixed sheave,and Oil seal for secondary Sliding sheave
Thanks Kevin
6 each on the oil seals, 5 each on the o-rings & 3 each on the guide pins .... $39 for everything shipped to you ... I have it all in stock. Thanks!

kevo95

Mar 8, 2013
Nor Cal
6 each on the oil seals, 5 each on the o-rings & 3 each on the guide pins .... $39 for everything shipped to you ... I have it all in stock. Thanks!
Great should I call whats easier

James you are a great guy ,people like u make life for Rhino owners very happy .
Always going the Extra mile to please customers :)

CustomizedRhino13

Hot Rod Kool Aid
Mar 7, 2013
Mariposa, Ca
JBS is the Best!!! I have his legendary sheave on my rhino for trail riding and and just around the house. Your high gear is your low in stock form but more powerful. I keep up with the group of quads where before I struggled. It was great in the snow, the rhino didn't feel as pepy in 4 wheel diff stock lock but now I can spin all 4. Thanks James for a great product with great service.
:D:D:cool:

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
looking forward to getting the latest and greatest from you James.. i just put my order in..

Big Dog Daddy

Mar 7, 2013

Craig
X2 huge asset to our sport.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000