White seat protector

LKTC

Jun 1, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to protect the white leather on the rzr seats. We just bought one and have noticed on others that they head rest gets a brown stain from short hair, sweat and dirt. I do not want this happening to mine. I would also rather not cover the seats entirely. I will of course as a last resort. I was just hoping for something similar to that at a dentist office, you know the clear plastic head rest cover. :) Please let me know if you have any ideas! THANKS
~Kristin

LKTC

Jun 1, 2012
I appreciate your humor, but am positive that isn't going to be our problem. I just noticed while shopping for one that the ones that have been on the floor longer as well as those that come in for servicing have this brown circle stain on the seat. It looks gross, I am ok covered with mud, but that just doesn't work in my book. I want the white to be and stay white.

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
We actually sell a complete replacement seat that won't stain and is easy to clean up. Not to mention super comfortable, and they are on sale right now at a smokin price.

LKTC

Jun 1, 2012
I would love to say that I can buy new seats, unfortunately we are broke after buying this. I just want to make what I have last. It will be awhile before any mods or upgrades can be done, just have to enjoy it the way it is for awhile.

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
I think your best bet would be cleaning the seat after every trip. Not much you can do about white getting dirty. covering the seat with plastic might look bad (the not good kind of bad). Anyway, have fun with the new toy!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I second the cleaning.... I've pressure washed mine to get rid of the "grime" my jerry curl leaves behind :D But any good cleaner will work just fine, simple green, worked good for me, maybe clorox cleaner with bleach, who knows... Some people are just too lazy or just don't care...hence why you saw their grime in the shop... If you take care of your stuff, check, clean, and maintain it after each ride.....you shouldn't have any problems.

LKTC

Jun 1, 2012
That makes sense, I never really thought that maybe they looked gross because they didnt care or clean it. :) I would love to have custom seats made and they are on the list of things to buy, but we need to start at the beginning of the list. Which is why I recieved 4 point harness belts for my birthday and Mother's Day!! I bought the roof for our anniversary and who knows wihat from the list I will get him for Father's Day, but I am sure he will LOVE it! Thank you all for your humor, opinions and assitance!! ;-)

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I have that same problem on mine. A good marine vinyl cleaner works well for boat interior. I use Griots interior cleaner with good results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000