Polaris Walker Needles

tw450r4

Oct 18, 2011
Curious if anyone has any experience with Walker Evans needle shocks. I'm looking at the 2"/2.5" setup for the xp...plan on doing some racing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
We have been running this setup on one of our race XP's and are VERY pleased with the performance. Locked down a 2nd place finish in the production 1000 class at WORCS this past weekend with these same shocks. Awesome setup! We are also an authorized Walker Evans dealer should you need any help.:D

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Yes...they are a game changer, if set up right!

tw450r4

Oct 18, 2011
Good to hear...thanks for the input...are they hard to set up with the needle valving? Its similar to kings internal bypass isn't it? And I'll have to get ahold of u guys at magnum for a price.

codytaylor

Mar 31, 2013
Shreveport, La.
Good to hear...thanks for the input...are they hard to set up with the needle valving? Its similar to kings internal bypass isn't it? And I'll have to get ahold of u guys at magnum for a price.

Think I heard somebody say they used the same parts for that part if it

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
How much different are they compared to xp4 shocks?
Component wise the shafts, pistons, valving and springs are different than the oem set. They handle complety different than the stock set up, more compliant on the small stuff yet more bottoming resistanance

Is it possible to convert xp4 WE shocks?

It is possible to rework and convert your stock set, you can call me at the shop and we can talk details and pricing.

Sent from my IPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000