UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The food here in Dubai is fantastic. They go all out when they have guests! For us they had an amazing spread and they do not skimp out on the portions. I had enough food on 3 plates to feed an entire family. Needless to say I couldn't eat it all but it was AMAZING food! Beef, Chicken, Rice, Pasta, Indian style curry/chili, sandwiches, salad, and even homemade ice cream!!

They got me smoking the Huka! hahah

A little midnight night ride action!!

The Funco ENZO G-52

My sons name is ENZO so I love the name of this sand rail

This is what CAMP looks like when you walk in! The man cave is the building on the left. I posted pics of the interior yesterday.

They have some really nice cars to drive to the sand in! They love their AWD cars.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

LUNCH TIME

Another amazing meal! Fresh Fish, Goat (Which tastes a lot like beef), Lots of different kinds of Rice, Chicken seasoned to perfection, each dish has assortment of vegetables. The food here is seriously great and the portions are just massive!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
is that just one camp with nothing else around? generator power or power lines? onsite maintenance shop or do the cars go out for maintenance? do these guys work at all or is it just all play time?

great pics Joey, i have always been intrigued with Dubai and its money.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
How do they not have ANY sand on those stepping stones?? Full-time sweeper?? Someone needs to bring a camp like that to Glamis!! :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
is that just one camp with nothing else around? generator power or power lines? onsite maintenance shop or do the cars go out for maintenance? do these guys work at all or is it just all play time?

great pics Joey, i have always been intrigued with Dubai and its money.
One huge compound right when you enter the dunes. Think of driving down Gecko then at Pad one you just completely fenced in the whole thing and built like 8 - 1 Room w/ 1 Bathroom houses, 1 main "Man Cave" house thats like 1000 sq ft with all the amenities, another 1000 sq ft party tent (with glass sliding doors), a large outdoor fire / party area with movie screen, and then some quarters for the full time staff to cook meals, clean, etc. Our room was serviced just like a hotel today, staff is running around always making sure you have what you need.

These guys wake up and all of their cars have been prepped by a full time staff of mechanics. They go shred the dunes come back and the mechanics pull the cars into an onsite garage (there are about 10 high end sand cars here that include all kinds of funcos and buckshots including the first Monster Energy Buckshot X2R, lol) and the crew immediately goes to work pulling them in, cleaning, fixing, gassing up, etc so the cars are ready for the next ride.

In a nut shell, its everything we dream of! hahahah NO JOKE!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/19M7Ir9KJuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

some more wheelie fun yesterday!

I got some stuff from today coming up in a bit. We just got back from our dune ride!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
One huge compound right when you enter the dunes. Think of driving down Gecko then at Pad one you just completely fenced in the whole thing and built like 8 - 1 Room w/ 1 Bathroom houses, 1 main "Man Cave" house thats like 1000 sq ft with all the amenities, another 1000 sq ft party tent (with glass sliding doors), a large outdoor fire / party area with movie screen, and then some quarters for the full time staff to cook meals, clean, etc. Our room was serviced just like a hotel today, staff is running around always making sure you have what you need.

These guys wake up and all of their cars have been prepped by a full time staff of mechanics. They go shred the dunes come back and the mechanics pull the cars into an onsite garage (there are about 10 high end sand cars here that include all kinds of funcos and buckshots including the first Monster Energy Buckshot X2R, lol) and the crew immediately goes to work pulling them in, cleaning, fixing, gassing up, etc so the cars are ready for the next ride.

In a nut shell, its everything we dream of! hahahah NO JOKE!
wow, i would ove that! ride all day then have a team prep for the next. just jump in and run the shiz out of them. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

mclerc07

Jan 30, 2012
are they letting you guys drive the buggies as well? we own 2 funco's (and by we i mean my old man) and have tried to keep up with Grant out at the dunes. looks like these guys have some skills as well! keep the pics and updated coming!!! who all from Funco went? man i am so jealous its crazy. i check this thread like every 10 minutes for updates haha.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its just Grant and I here. While they would probably let Grant or I drive one of the buggies if we asked we have chosen not to go there. These are their toys and they have no lack in driving skills. I am actually surprised. These guys drive these things harder than anyone I have ever seen. I can attest, having ridden with Grant in the dunes in a 2011 Funco G-06 HE CAN FLAT OUT DRIVE! Riding with Grant changed my life! hahah

They have however set us up with our own UTV and we are getting through the dunes with no problems. Yesterday we had a RZR XP900, today we had a RZR4 (pictured below). BTW Grant says hi Mitch!

They have taken such good care of us in the 2 days we have been here! I am having a BLAST!

mclerc07

Jan 30, 2012
Tell Grant the whole Clerc Family says hi. yea no doubt they rip in those cars. and for the record my wife laughed almost as hard as i did at the guys 2-wheelin the rzr. like i said keep the pics comin. Also you guys gettin any sleep? or is it just ride, caffine, eat, red bull, dune, coffee, repeat? haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000