New Moto Race Kevlar Tires

rzr_racn

Feb 8, 2015
I'm hearing some positive buzz about the new Moto Race Kevlar tires out there. Wondering what anybody else has to say about them. Thanks.

ATVXtreme

Feb 9, 2015
guys, this member is just trying to make a sale. he has joined every popular forum within the last day, made one post to plug his tires then moved on to the next forum. check out the link below. notice how he has hit up every popular forum and each of his posts are worded the same for each one. he is basically trying to advertise his business without having to pay the forum sponsor fees that are typically associated with business advertising on these forums.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...v=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Moto+race+kevlar+tires&start=0

rzr_racn

Feb 8, 2015
Wholly crap,

I thought forums was a good place to get information, not slammed by a couple of people, who are so cantankerous and figmental to answer an honest question. If I was as presumptive as you, I would say you had to look up both of those words.

To those who can actually help me instead of looking to increase their post rating numbers:
I was riding in Moab a few months ago and came across an OEM team that was driving around on these tires beating the crap out of them and climbing insane stuff. I was on my new 1000 I just bought and blew out two tires that week and wasn’t driving that hard. Maybe I’m the only one who blows out the sidewalls, I'm looking for an alternative tire that I can actually wear out first before having to throw away.
I asked around locally and posted to a lot of forums because I would like to know before I spend money buying new tires, I want a tire that I can use and won’t leave me stranded way back in the boon docks.

I'm new to this forum stuff and I can see why a lot of people told me it was a waist of time and have negative experiences from certain people when trying to ask a question and get a legitimate answer.

I thought that was what forums were for to get information instead of having posters slam the first thing that might hit their brain cell instead of answering a question. If they had the capability of cognitive reasoning you would see I'm new to this stuff, just bought a new machine and would like to buy tires. I'm not selling anything. Naturally I posed the same identical question, I'm looking for information on the same item! I looked around the forums couldn't find what I was looking for so asked. I'm not on here to spend the day conversing about things that are not my main focus at this point.

On that note, I'd like to thank the positive forum users that have actually helped me and answered my questions.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Well spill the beans on them then! Lol I like the looks of them a lot and info is hard to find on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000