Mammoth Lakes Aug 1st-8th 2012

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Dave!
So great to hear from you! How did your Gender Change surgery go? Ya know the Doctors in this crazy State are awesome! Can't wait to see the new Boobs, did ya go double or triple D:D
:eek: wow --------- dont know if i want to go this yr or not ? with the tranny running around i would have to hide it from the kids

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave!
So great to hear from you! How did your Gender Change surgery go? Ya know the Doctors in this crazy State are awesome! Can't wait to see the new Boobs, did ya go double or triple D:D
What u talkn about Willis?? I got the Double Dee's before the Miller Canyon ride.........sucks you didn't notice:confused:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
What u talkn about Willis?? I got the Double Dee's before the Miller Canyon ride.........sucks you didn't notice:confused:
Man Dave you go to extremes boob job, etc, to please him and this is all you get, men! :D

Is George leading this ride? Just saying. :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
LOL, he talks to it, .....kinda like his co-pilot.....I bet that hand see's a lot of other "action" too......just sayn ;)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
so george, what were you doing there in that pic?? Trying to show everyone how to do a cartwheel? :D
Naw Kyle, he was checking out his new skid plate. He's going to check out the new ballistic parachute at Mammoth, but he needed some altitude for deployment. Just make sure you don't follow him off any high ridges in case he forgets to announce it on the radio...:D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Word, Brotha!! :D

If lovn yourself is wrong, then I don't ever want to be right....:cool:
Well you screwed those lyrics up bro…..You can sing this to George @ TNT’s karaoke nights till you get it right!

"If loving YOU is wrong I don’t want to be right."

George loves you too, your and George’s public display of affection is sweet, ahhh! :p :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Why can't a man love himself and George at the same time? OR, is that considered "Cheating".....

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey Terry, when the party starts, and the karaoke machine fires up over at the ol' night club.... I hope we get to hear a little

:eek:T.N.T :eek:

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colored TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
Women to the right
Ain't got no gun
got no knife
Don't you start no fight

(Chorus)
Cos I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Watch me Explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a Wanted man
Public Enemy Number One
Understand
So lock up your daughter
And lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess around

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Hey Terry, when the party starts, and the karaoke machine fires up over at the ol' night club.... I hope we get to hear a little

:eek:T.N.T :eek:

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colored TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
Women to the right
Ain't got no gun
got no knife
Don't you start no fight

(Chorus)
Cos I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Watch me Explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a Wanted man
Public Enemy Number One
Understand
So lock up your daughter
And lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess around
Added to the play list....Back in the Day we use to race a TQRA quad series where it was north TX vs So end of season race. This couple put on disco costumes, big fro and heels on the guy and wife too. He had a portable club called "Club Iguana" with an entrance, disco ball,etc, that was hilarious, and we did big group dances like the cho cho train to wee hours of the morning. Racers didn't get any sleep and the south guys were known for partying and drinking as they raced next day. It was a good time!

I got me a light that pulses to my drum beats and music last weekend. Mix of dance music R&B and R&R think you guys will be entertained, well hope so. Maybe a pogo stick dance is next. :)

ACDC Rocks!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Why can't a man love himself and George at the same time? OR, is that considered "Cheating".....
First word of advice amigo is drink heavily tonight then ask yourself what this love is you have for George when he won't even notice your tits? :confused: :D

Suit yourself, I just don't want you to get hurt. :D

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Got the new tires mounted up. They break loose when the clutch engages on cement.

Drifting on the fire roads should be a blast!!! (until I roll)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000