RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
Any body with kids going? Mine are 7 and 9. Don't want to hear "i'm bored" whole time. I would love to make this trip. Been talking about it for 2 years now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Been wanting to explore this area for a while now. Maybe I can sneak in a quick trip....
Awesome Jon! Just let us know, I'll put ya on the list as a "Maybe"

Any body with kids going? Mine are 7 and 9. Don't want to hear "i'm bored" whole time. I would love to make this trip. Been talking about it for 2 years now.

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
In years past there's always been several kids:D Plus there is so much to do and see, you can easily wear them out:D I'll also put you down as a "Maybe"

George is a kid.... :D
Forever Baby!:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Mammoth Lakes 2012 Camp List

1. George & Kathy (1st-8th or longer)
2. Jim & Melissa (1st-8th or longer)
3. Cisco (1st-8th)
4. Kyle & Michelle (Maybe)
5. Ageekwithajeep (4th-8th)
6.Trukndave (1st-8th At June Lake)
7. Onerich (Maybe)
8. Bob & Linda (Maybe)
9. Simi Dude (1st-8th)
10. Crowdog (Maybe)
11. Grampsride (Maybe)

I'll also try to keep the list up to date on the 1st page & post:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I have shuffled things around and I should be there, just not sure if Brev, Brayden, or my Daughter can make it? So what the hell, you only go broke, once right? LOL I guess as long as you have a piece of cardboard you can always get gas money!;):rolleyes::D
That'a Boy!!:rolleyes:

I might be staying with you guys instead of June lake. If so, I'll probably just have one of the kids with me

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I might be staying with you guys instead of June lake. If so, I'll probably just have one of the kids with me[/QUOTE]

Awesome Dave! Only problem now is we won't be able to jump the fire in you RZR after you had left for June Lake:eek:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
I might be staying with you guys instead of June lake. If so, I'll probably just have one of the kids with me
Awesome Dave! Only problem now is we won't be able to jump the fire in you RZR after you had left for June Lake:eek:[/QUOTE]

Why not ? Doesn't he go to bed at like 7:30 or something....:cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Awesome Dave! Only problem now is we won't be able to jump the fire in you RZR after you had left for June Lake:eek:
Why not ? Doesn't he go to bed at like 7:30 or something....:cool:[/QUOTE]

Ya ya ya!! Dude, I stay up until at least 8!:rolleyes: give me credit for staying up that one night til midnight installing rzr4 doors:)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Ya ya ya!! Dude, I stay up until at least 8!:rolleyes: give me credit for staying up that one night til midnight installing rzr4 doors:)[/QUOTE]

Which BTW, have subsequently been destroyed... :cool:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ya ya ya!! Dude, I stay up until at least 8!:rolleyes: give me credit for staying up that one night til midnight installing rzr4 doors:)
Which BTW, have subsequently been destroyed... :cool:[/QUOTE]

What u talkin about? Seriously?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Didn't read the "This Side Up" sticker on his ride. :cool:

Not destroyed really. Just dinged up one of them.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Ya ya ya!! Dude, I stay up until at least 8!:rolleyes: give me credit for staying up that one night til midnight installing rzr4 doors:)[/QUOTE]

I know one thing, if it's after 8pm and you say "I'll be right back" that means "Night Night see ya in the morning" :D Dude, ya gotta leave your work at work! Ya can't sleep when ya play:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000