#1924 Pro Armor / Kawasaki Teryx

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
#1924 Pro Armor Kawasaki Teryx built by Side x Side Outfitterz

Here is a little bit of info on the Lasher Motorsports Kawasaki Teryx.

Our car was built by Wally and Dave at Side X Side Outfitterz and includes a CST Performance 3+ long travel with custom built Walker Evans shocks. Motor and clutch work was done by Lockmann Precision of Apple Valley and is still a 749cc. we custom built an air intake and CVT intake for the car and use a Muzzy Exhaust and DynaTech CDI box.

For more info on the car be sure to check out the latest issues of Side X Side Action.

i'll post some pictures of the car soon.
Sponsors include:
Pro Armor, Side X Side Outfitterz, Kawasaki, OMF Performance, ITP, CST Performance, Walker Evans, Simpson, Muzzys, Tire Balls, Beard Seats, K & N, Side X Side Action Magazine.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
nice

Kingck5, concord batteries is listed in your signature. How do you know the guys over there? I run their batteries in my Teryx. Scott is also a part of our jeep club.
tight my pops works there hes worked there for like 30 plus years scotts my dads boss he has some bad toys bro i run them batt in every thing i own tell him rogers son said whats up ........

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Re: #1924 Pro Armor Kawasaki Teryx built by Side x Side Outfitterz

Here is a link to a short video of the car in action last weekend at the Terrible's 250 in Primm, NV.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wpAdGtcED4[/ame]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000