Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

silvy423

Apr 26, 2011
This car makes me want to burn my SR1! You did an amazing job, best R1 powered car on the forums.

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Curtis this looks great. A lot of work goes into a build like this and it shows you did it right.

How much travel do you have on this bad boy?

Bryan :cool:

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
Wow it's been a long time since I've logged into this build.. Fast forward 5 years and this SR1 has been sitting in the shop almost untouched since 3 weeks after we finished it. It went through a severe hail storm and I hit a pretty huge jump at the dunes that kicked the ass up and rolled it end over end once. I built the car half and half with my best friend and we got crossways after all of that... I finally bought out his half a couple months ago and started making repairs and getting this beast ready to hit the sand again!! The UTV world has come a long way in the last 5 years and I can't wait to see how it measures up against the newer rides. A few pics of the way it sits nowadays.

XplaneSR1

Oct 13, 2011
Woodward, Ok
I re-wired and labeled the entire fuse box to alleviate some minor problems from my previous fast thrown together wiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000