Search results

1. W

2013 Monster Jam San Diego UTV Race Video

That was an awesome race!! everyone raced great. happy to be able to take the win!!
  2. W

UTV Racing back to Lake Elsinore

Ill be there racing my XP.!!!!
  3. W

Where can I rent paddle tires for an XP this weekend???

Can anyone tell me where I can rent a set of paddles for his weekend. It's for a RZR XP.
  4. W

Anybody racing the Lake Elsinore GP?

Sweet. I'll be racing my XP. I registers for the modified class. Does anyone know if all the XPs will be in that Class or a different one?
  5. W

Anybody racing the Lake Elsinore GP?

Is anyone racing the Lake Elsinore GP?
  6. W

Lake Elsinore UTV Track!!!

whoever is going tomorrow and needs a sick video done, let me know. i can do one for cheap!!! i work with professional gear and edit the footage as well. here is some of my work. Pala Practice 10-16-11 - YouTube Milestone SX practice - YouTube https://vimeo.com/50280057 i know...
  7. W

i dont know if they are gona be closed sunday.
  8. W

I was panning on going Saturday aswell. But the Utv track will be closed, due to the transworld slam race. That's why I'm going Friday. Hope some other people are there with UTVs
  9. W

Yep it sure was. Hopefully they fixed the lips On the jumps by now.
  10. W

here is some GoPro footage of the track i got yesterday. Lake Elsinore UTV track - YouTube
  11. W

Here's some GoPro footage I got from yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=TOeH0TvOPJY
  12. W

I'm here at the track now, the dirt is nice and it is wide enought for Passing. Probobly good enough for like 12 UTVs They just have to work out the jumps a bit better.
  13. W

Gona be there tomorow to tune in the shocks on my new 900xp.
  14. W

Here is a pick of it being built
  15. W

Lake Elsinore MX Park is opening a UTV/ATV track on October 6th. who is going???
  16. W

All UTV's NEED 2008 RZR AXLE-QUICK!!!

I need a rear axle for a 2008 polaris RZR the axle needs to be exactly 20inches long... 6inches longer than stock. can anyone help???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000