Search results

1. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works Plug n Play kit for 2018 Polaris Ranger

Polaris Ranger XP1000 - SSV Works 2 speaker system. Everything in one box. No soldering, no cutting, no crimping! Simply bolt in the pre-installed speakers and pre-tuned amplifiers with the included vehicle specific plug & play wiring harness. This system features the best of SSV Works to...
  2. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works audio solutions for Polaris RS1

Are you ready to audio to your NEW Polaris RS1 ? SSV Works has got you covered with NEW 6.5" front speakers enclosures, rear cage mounts and a NEW Billet aluminum vehicle specific mount for the MRB3 media controller. Front Speakers: https://www.ssvworks.com/product/pol...-speakers-pair...
  3. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works audio solution for the Polaris Turbo S

** Full Plug-&-Play Kit for Factory Polaris Ride Command Systems ** Polaris RZR XP Turbo S - 2 speaker system. Everything in one box. No soldering, no cutting, no crimping! Simply bolt in the pre-installed speakers and pre-tuned amplifier with the included vehicle specific plug & play...
  4. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works does Ride Command

NEW from the leaders in UTV audio. Plug N Play audio solutions for vehicles equipped with Polaris Ride Command. For more information, please click the following link: https://www.ssvworks.com/product/polaris-rzr-xp-1000-complete-Kicker-5-speaker-Plug-and-Play-kits-for-Ride-Command SSV Works...
  5. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works & Kicker Collaboration

STILLWATER, USA – KICKER®Performance Audio and SSV Works® (Oxnard, Calif.) have collaborated to create, and now announce, a pair of complete audio packages, custom-made for the Polaris® RZR® S 900, 1000 and XP Turbo. The packages, labeled as “Phase 5” and “Phase 3” solutions with model numbers...
  6. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works LED dome light with billet mount

These are in stock and shipping. 818-991-1778
  7. Greg@SSVworks

SSV WORKS INTRODUCES A COMPLETE AUDIO SOLUTION FOR THE CAN-AM MAVERICK X3

These are in stock and shipping as we speak.
  8. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works Plug-N-Play audio solutions

A few Kit photos
  9. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works Polaris General 4

2017 Polaris General 4 SSV Works/ Kicker 800 watt 5 speaker Plug-N-Play package with 10" subwoofer. SSV Works MRB3 media controller with front and rear controls 12 Kicker rear facing Marine speakers with 1200 watt of power 3" Super ATV lift Kit 18" KMC Rockstar 2 Wheels EFX Moto MTC 32x18x10...
  10. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works / Kicker Polaris RZR Turbo 4 build

Come see the Kicker / SSV Works build at the 4 Wheel Parts Truck Expo this weekend in Ontario.
  11. Greg@SSVworks

2017 4 WHEEL PARTS ONTARIO TRUCKFEST!!!

SSV Works will be in the house rocking out with the SSV Works 3000 watt Equalizer.
  12. Greg@SSVworks

A few more pix of this build.
  13. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works LED dome light with billet mount

**Now Available!** Get light anywhere you need it in your UTV! This hyper-white 6-LED dome light easily installs on to a 1.75" tube with a billet mount plate. It even can be wired to use internal button or an external dash switch. $49.95 and forum members get -10% off For more information...
  14. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works X3 XRS build

SSV Works X3 XRS build
  15. Greg@SSVworks

This build is 100% purchasable from your local Polaris dealer and used the following items, 2017 Polaris 4 seat turbo SSV Works / Kicker 800 watt 5 speaker package Whip Tech LED 4" Led Whips Pro Armor 4 seat cage Asylum Pro Armor 4 Seat Roof Pro Armor Ft. bumper Pro Armor Ft. Skid Pro Armor...
  16. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works Plug-N-Play audio solutions

NEW from SSV Works Inc., the Leader in off-road audio, Everything in one box. No soldering, no cutting, no crimping! Simply bolt in the pre-installed speakers and pre-tuned amplifiers with the included vehicle specific plug & play wiring harness. This system features the best of a collaboration...
  17. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works Project Equalizer

Big Thank you to all supporters of this project. Polaris, Kicker, SDR Motorsports, Proline Wraps, PRP Seats, Assault Industries, Heretic Studios, MSA Wheels, EFX Tires, Reikken batteries, HMF exhaust, Whip Tech LED Whips
  18. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works Project Equalizer

As a celebration of SSV Works’ 10-year anniversary as the leader in UTV audio equipment, they have put together an incredible new custom Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo, aptly named “Equalizer”. Starting with a brand-new 2017 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo, SSV Works stripped the car down to install their full...
  19. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works Inc. at Dunefest 2016 | WInchester Bay, Oregon July 27 - 31

Stop by and say hello to the SSV Works team at the 2016 Dunefest in Oregon. SSV Works will be offering -10% forum discount and FREE installation on all WP series overhead systems. * Free stickers * 10% discounts * Free Installations with purchase
  20. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works auction for a great cause

Today is the last day of the auction, get to bidding..
  21. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works auction for Art Wood

Bump for a great cause. Get an awesome deal on an SSV Works system and help a brother out.
  22. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works auction for a great cause

#artstrong Help support Art Wood from Berts Mega Mall with his fight against cancer. Art has been a great friend to all of us here at SSV Works. Our thoughts are with Art and his family during this time and want to help as much as we can. Please spread the word on this auction as 100% of...
  23. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works auction for Art Wood

#ARTSTRONG Help support Art Wood from Berts Mega Mall with his fight against cancer. Art has been a great friend to all of us here at SSV Works. Our thoughts are with Art and his family during this time and want to help as much as we can. Please spread the word on this auction as 100% of...
  24. Greg@SSVworks

NEW SSV Works Commander/ Maverick overhead audio system.

**Now Available and Shipping!**fits Can-Am Commander and Maverick - 2/4 seats New Features: Bluetooth Connectivity for wireless integration with over 30' of range New high power Class D Amplifier with increased efficiency New SSV Works speakers with increased power handling New Gunmetal Grey...
  25. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works @ Sand Sports Super Show 2015

This weekend in Costa Mesa California SSV Works will once again have a huge display at the 2015 Sand Sports Make sure you stop by, say hello and listen to best sounding Side by Side audio systems available. For more information on the Sand Sports Super show, please click the following link...
  26. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works CRAZY Black Friday deals

Click the following link for information on our CRAZY Black Friday deals. WWW.SSVWorks.COM
  27. Greg@SSVworks

J's Racing and LTI JACKED UP MY T4!!!

I don't think so, my next SXS will have 4 seats and a factory turbo.:cool:
  28. Greg@SSVworks

J's Racing and LTI JACKED UP MY T4!!!

Lookin good Dave. :cool: I am sooooo jealous.
  29. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works @ Camp RZR 2014

https://www.facebook.com/SSVWorks<O</O <O</O SSV Works will be giving away goodie bags to all our fans at Camp RZR West! All you need to do is follow us on Facebook and Instagram(@SSVWorks), and come to our booth at Camp RZR to pick it up! Goodie bags will include- Bottle opener keychain...
  30. Greg@SSVworks

2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween!

https://www.facebook.com/SSVWorks<O:p</O:p <O:p</O:p SSV Works will be giving away goodie bags to all our fans at Camp RZR West! All you need to do is follow us on Facebook and Instagram(@SSVWorks), and come to our booth at Camp RZR to pick it up! Goodie bags will include- Bottle opener...
  31. Greg@SSVworks

2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween!

:cool: SSV Works will be in the house.
  32. Greg@SSVworks

Can your Subwoofer box do this ?

If it's an SSV Works enclosure it can. All SSV Works speaker and subwoofer enclosures are 100% marine grade fiberglass for the best sound possible and super strong construction. All SSV Works subwoofer and speaker enclosures are also covered by our exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
  33. Greg@SSVworks

sand show

Tree, Us T-4 guys gotta stick together. ;)
  34. Greg@SSVworks

sand show

Make sure to stop by and see some cool new SSV Works RZR 1000 an 2015 RZR 900 items. :D
  35. Greg@SSVworks

Camp rzr xp1000 build

Let us know how we can get a rocking SSV Works sound system into that build. Greg 818-991-1778 [email protected]
  36. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works at the 2014 Sand Sports Super Show

Remember, if your at the show make sure to stop by say hello and see whats new and on sale.
  37. Greg@SSVworks

NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

MMMMMMMM, I like the Turbo Maxx and I think that is my next SXS. Based on the safety engineered into MOST factory turbo vehicles, I bet there is 150-180 HP in this thing with no problem.
  38. Greg@SSVworks

Stereo

The SSV Works overhead works great with all factory Polaris roofs. If you have a stock and want a simple installation and great sounding system the overheads systems are perfect. If you are looking for something that has crazy volume and lots of power, the pod systems are a better choice.
  39. Greg@SSVworks

Stereo

congratulations on your win, if you send me the WP-RZO, I will exchange it for you for a WP-RZ304 to fit your 1000. Greg 818-991-1778- x 112 [email protected]
  40. Greg@SSVworks

Stereo

This will depend on which system you are looking at. As I mentioned we have systems from mild to wild. If you are looking at pure volume The SSV Works five speaker system uses (4) 2-way 6.5" speakers and (1) 10" subwoofer and over 1000 watts and is ridiculously loud. :cool: Give me a call or...
  41. Greg@SSVworks

Stereo

We have several options available for the XP from mild to wild. We can do an all inclusive basic overhead system with four speakers to a 1000 watt + ground pounding system with a 10" subwoofer. Give me a call or send me your info in a PM and we will put together a custom package for you...
  42. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works at the 2014 Sand Sports Super Show

Stop by and see SSV Works at the 2014 Sand Sports Super Show.
  43. Greg@SSVworks

2014 UTVUnderground Oregon Dune Fest

So the event looks great, but how was the food Guy cooked??:D
  44. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works @ DunFest 2014

Only a few days left to take advantage of the -10% discount and FREE install @ DuneFest. If your there, make sure to stop by and get your FREE T-Shirt.
  45. Greg@SSVworks

The Scoop - Dunefest 2014!

SSV Works will be in the house and offering free installations on all WP series products purchased at the event. :cool:
  46. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works @ DunFest 2014

Well, unfortunately the largest we have is 3X. I can give you (4) XL shirts if that will work ;)
  47. Greg@SSVworks

SSV Works @ DunFest 2014

Yes Sir, Look for the SSV Works box truck and full display.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000