Search results

1. Y

Race Ready and Prepped Can Am Maverick

ITP double Beadlock wheels ITP Blackwater Tires Fox shocks Murray Racing Cage Yoshimura Motor Bears seat Yoshimura Full Exhaust Momo steering wheel quick release CBR Radiator Fuel Cell Fuel Pump Super ATV Power Steering kit Steering Quickener Upgraded steering rack OEM Jammer Brake Master...
  2. Y

SRA GP @ Glen Helen 4 Classes 1000 & 850 Sportsman and Pro Roll Call July 20th

SRA Gran Prix next sunday at Glen Helen and there will be 4 split classes. They have agreed to do an 850 sportsman and pro class as well as an 1000 sportsman and pro class. The last round was a blast and we are looking forward to seeing what this round has to bring. All you Lucas guys should...
  3. Y

SRA Gran Prix at Glen Helen tomorrow 6/22!!

Come out and run the SRA's first ever UTV gran prix tomorrow! Track looks fast and has some good jumping thrown in. Same rules as WORCS apply and it's only $40 to race!! Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  4. Y

Polaris XP900 4 seat cage possibly rzr 800 4 seater?

We have this 4 seat cage built for a customer and never showed to get it. It is a bolt on black 4 seat cage with black removable roof ready to go. Paint is a little scuffed from sitting around the shop but just want to move it. Someone make a reasonable offer and it's yours. It is located in Sun...
  5. Y

Need Can Am Maverick Wicked Bilt Rack in So Cal Area Tonight!!!

Does anyone have one??? Please call me if so 661-361-4569 need a can am maverick wicked bilt rack for the WORCS race this weekend Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  6. Y

Need XP900 Steering Rack in Hurricane Utah near St George!

I am out here for the WORCS race and my buddy broke his steering rack in his XP900! Anyone near St George have a steering rack call me please! 661-361-4569 Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  7. Y

Crash Addict Industries Quick Steer Race System

This system is new from Crash Addict for the maverick and it works as good as it looks! Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  8. Y

Need Can Am Maverick STM Primary Clutch Bolt in Lake Havasu!!

I need the main center bolt from an STM primary to get me through one race tomorrow! I am in Lake Havasu Arizona for the WORCS race. If you have one or know someone coming to the race call me please!!!!! 661-361-4569 Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  9. Y

Kawasaki Teryx Motor Components

I have these left over parts for sale. I have 39mm Kehin FCR Carbs that we were running on my 2008 840. We are pulling the motor, parting it out, and putting a stock EFI motor in so I have the carbs with Uni pod filters, two sets of cases, and just about every motor component on a parts diagram...
  10. Y

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Look out for this Fabwerx beauty at King of the Hammers and BITD races! Thad's UTV creations are one of a kind! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Y

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

One paycheck at a time but it is coming along. Still have quite a bit to do before race day. I still need to get an exhaust system so anyone who is running an aftermarket exhaust system on a Maverick let me know your thoughts!
  12. Y

Can-Am 2013 Can Am Commander 800 Red new $9980+tax CANT BEAT THIS!

Del Amo Motorsports has a 2013 Can Am Commander 800 (Red) brand new $9980 plus tax normally $11699! Give me a call to get this deal! 661-361-4569 and I'll get you hooked up!
  13. Y

De Amo Motorsports in So Cal Has Can Am Maverick Max Available Today!

Del Amo Motorsports of Southern California has Can Am Maverick Max's in stock and available for viewing or purchase starting today! Call and ask for Dave in sales and let him know Kyle Melville sent ya! They'll get you squared away on one of these mean machines! DelAmoMotorsports.com or...
  14. Y

Del Amo Motorsports WORCS Mid-Season Vid and Baja 500 Compolation Vid! Watch em!

Click http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=abIWlB7YRxw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DabIWlB7YRxw http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=OQN1cMf-g1I&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOQN1cMf-g1I
  15. Y

BITD Can-Am Commander Custom Race Ready Totally Built Can Finance!

Tons of upgrades!! All stock parts included too! call 661-361-4569 or text for more information NO TRADES asking $23,000 OBO Parts list below: Upgrades- • Full BITD approved cage & certified • Aluminum roof with sound deadening & quick release mounts • Flip up windows with...
  16. Y

ITP DOUBLE BEADLOCKS PIC! SPY PIC!

Hey guys, I was at ITP the other day picking up some tires and saw this maverick in the back. I ran over and got a couple shots of it before they saw lol it is a new wheel ITP is debuting at the INDY trade show. It is a dual beadlock (yes dual beadlock) and they look sick!
  17. Y

ITP OFFERS FULL SUPPORT TO WORCS COMPETITORS IN 2013

JANUARY 23, 2013 ONTARIO, CALIF. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ITP OFFERS FULL SUPPORT TO WORCS COMPETITORS IN 2013 This weekend the 2013 World Off-Road Championship Series season gets underway at Canyon Raceway in Peoria, Arizona. Competitors using ITP brand tires are going to have a big advantage at...
  18. Y

All UTV's 2 Fox Shox 19" Eye To Eye Adjustables For Sale

Have these two never used fox Shox that are 19" eye to eye. They have some scuffs from trying to mount them on a stock teryx but were not driven on. Make me a reasonable offer
  19. Y

Kawasaki Teryx +6 LT Kit For Sale w/ Elkas

Came off an 08: Don't know exactly how much to ask for the kit. The kit comes with the following: +6 Dragonfire Long travel arms +6 Summers Bros axles (NO JOINTS) Billet Tie Rod Extensions Elka Stage4 Fully Adjustable Shocks (HI/LOW/REB) Shock mount have been gusseted I'll leave the bushing in...
  20. Y

RZR 800 Stage 2 WebCam (2008-2010) FS

This WebCam cam is a direct replacement giving you much more power throughout the power band. Great additive for built race motors, turbo’s, and high compression pistons. No cutting or welding, and best of all NO CORE CHARGE! This thing goes for $260 plus shipping! I'll do it for $210 SHIPPED...
  21. Y

All UTV's Looking for 18" Eye to Eye Shocks

Let me know what you got, how much, and what they came off of.
  22. Y

Kawasaki Need Teryx Motor Parts

Hey Guys, Anybody have any good 08 teryx engine parts? Cylinders, gears, shift forks, valves, etc? I basically have to do a complete rebuild on my teryx and need all the parts above. The cylinders can be used no prblem, I will be sending them out for an 840 kit so they will be re-worked anyways...
  23. Y

Maxxis RZR4 Full Set UTV Tires Brand New!! FS!!

I have a brand new set (fronts 25x8x12 and rears 25x10x12) of 25" Maxxis RAZR 4 tires for any Utv with a 12" wheel size. These are an awesome set of tires still brand new never mounted come and get them! Asking $400 OBO for ALL 4!! Call or text me @ 661-361-456NINE for more info Keywords...
  24. Y

NEED RZR 800 REAR DIFF

Please let me know if any of you have a complete, ready to bolt in Polaris RZR 800 rear diff that is laying around.. I don't care if it is used but still in good working condition. I need one ASAP as long as the price is right Thank you Kyle Melville

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000