Search results

1. Y

HDRA Mirage 300 27-19 September

27-29 September We are in and Sean Cook is in, anyone else going to be there? Got a new 1000cc Roatx being built!!!:D Rob
  2. Y

NORRA.... Leaving today!

My little Rhino is prepped and loaded for the 1200 mile journey down to Cabo. My number is 199 and I am in the Ultra4 class with all of my old 4400 friends. Eric Bothwell from NYC bought in to split driving/co-dawging duties, and my mission is to show him a good time. In fact, he will be...
  3. Y

NORRA 1000 in a UTV. $1900 to split driving/codriving. $1000 to co-drive only.

DEAL IS CLOSED!! Got a guy flying out from NY to race with us!! Thanks for all the interest!!! Rob
  4. Y

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

Hey man, I understand we are not as fast as some of the other classes, but if you were rammed a little harder than you feel was appropriate, post up. My wife was on the 1st lap and a truck nerfed the hell out of her twice. Her, my son, and the Rhino are ok, but she was less than happy! Who in...
  5. Y

Racer thoughts on the KOH course?

After the 11 page saga a few weeks ago, just curious on what everyone thought now that it is over. My thoughts are that the course was about perfect. Lots of desert, the rocks were doable with out carnage if you paid attention, and the distance was fine. Fissure mountain was awesome to...
  6. Y

Dirt Riot race in Tucson, AZ 1/14/12

I was the only UTV, so I won, but I also overalled the Sportsman class! Enjoy.... Dirt Riot Tucson, AZ 1999 Usnick Motorsports - YouTube Rob
  7. Y

Upgraded CV's and Shafts??

Do you guys that race (past or future) KOH in SXS's upgrade the CV's and Shafts? Or do you run stock stuff. Rockcrawling in a SXS is new, and I want to see what all the cool kids are doing! Thanks, Rob
  8. Y

Henderson 250

Looks like I am going to give the Henderson 250 a go in the Rhino. I have a few questions for the veterans so I can plan logistics..... 1). I know this is a grand prix finish, lap race. How long are the laps? 2.) How many pits are there? 3.) From what I have searched, the UTV's run early...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000