Search results

1. T

Fabrication shops in Nor Cal?

Anyone know of a good fab shop in Northern Cal? I would like to get my R1 rhino setup for short course and maybe do some Lucas races. I need some cage, suspension and sheet metal work. I know of few guys but they are currently tied up with other projects. I live near Sacramento so the closer to...
  2. T

All UTV's Gearing R1 rhino for sand dunes?

Need some advise on gearing my R1 for the dunes. Im currently running a 12-52. I have plenty of top end power but not much on the bottom. Any suggestions on what gearing i should be running to improve my low end power? Im at pismo this weekend and getting launched by my buddies stock Maverick :(
  3. T

SxS's at MMX sand track in Marysville CA Sat 8-24

This sat MMX motocross park in Marysville CA is allowing SxS's on their sand track. I believe the hours are from 9am to 2pm. Below is a link to the MMX website and some pics of their sand track. If they get a good turnout of SxS's than expect more track days to come. I'm gonna try and take my...
  4. T

All UTV's SR1 radiator problems

So I recently purchased a used CBR radiator and just finished installing into my SR1 with an 06 engine. My problem is that its not getting any coolant flowing back to the engine. I'm getting coolant to the thermostat but not to the engine. The radiator doesnt seem to be plugged so i'm not sure...
  5. T

All UTV's R1 fuel flow setup? Need help

Can someone tell me if this is the right fuel flow setup for my SR1. Gas Tank - Fuel pump - Fuel Pressure Regulator - Inline filter - Fuel distributor in (stock fuel pressure reg) - Fuel distributor out - back to tank This is the stock 06 R1 fuel pressure reg correct? Also should I run a...
  6. T

All UTV's Oil cooler with R1?

I recently finished my R1 swap and hope to start racing it soon. Just wondering if its a good idea to run an oil cooler with the R1's?
  7. T

Yamaha Need advise on pricing an engine?

I just picked up a race ready rhino with the intentions of doing an R1 swap right away. This is my first UTV and dont know much about them. I would like to sell the stock engine that came with it inorder to help pay for my swap. Looking for some suggestions on what a fair price is. Here is a...
  8. T

Yamaha Help with Gorilla axles?

I just purchased a 2007 rhino that has a 6.5 long travel setup and Gorilla Axles on the rear. After about 10 mins of driving the rear passenger side axle popped out. Is this a common problem? If so how do I prevent this in the future?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000