Search results

1. M

Feature Vehicle: UTV INC Polaris RZR XP Turbo

Another amazing build Johnny! You guys are cranking out some amazing stuff in some pretty short time periods. Glad to see you using the crap out of that new shop. Keep up the great work and good luck to you in all future races.
  2. M

New Yamaha?

Pausing the latest trailer it definitely shows a triple by the exhaust pipes. I may finally have a reason to sell...........................................................
  3. M

New Pit Bull Sizes and Designs for 2015

One spare works on all 4 corners. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. M

UTVinc Oppsadaisy Bluewater Race

Lookin good J, glad you guys were ok and no damage to the car. Good luck to you guys!
  5. M

Polaris 1000xp giveaway??

Anyone know who won these? Maybe I missed the announcement. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  6. M

Polaris 1000xp giveaway??

C'mon Joey post up the winners with some pic's! Let's see if any local boys won.
  7. M

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 & Full Model Year Lineup

Ouch! Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  8. M

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Wouldn't mind winning one of these. Nice work gentlemen. Love the 29's and they're offering 30's in the accessories. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  9. M

Did the same bullshit to me. Had to go back and put in the code 2 more times to finally get it to work. Looks like a very interesting machine, not a big fan of all-wheel drive tho. Like the 29" tires! Like their ideas and lets just hope the hold up. Nice work.
  10. M

It now shows the VIP reveal won't start until 6pm pacific. WTF! Got another damn countdown screen!
  11. M

So who's the entertainment? Thanks for the updates mang!
  12. M

Kawasaki 2013 Benchmark ECM Reflash Test

Is this gonna be a seat of the pants test, dyno, or some timed runs? Will be interesting to see the results. Thanks for the write up Rusty! Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  13. M

Check Out This New S3 Custom Build!

Nice work! What kind of CV's are you using and how long are they lasting with those lifts? Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  14. M

Kawasaki Long Travel Industries Teryx4 build

What happened to this build?
  15. M

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx T4 Long Travel?

15" of clearance would be nice to maintain for trail and rock crawling. What tires are you thinking of next Joey and did you notice a big loss of power going to the LT tires in a 30"? Thanks for the info. guys.
  16. M

I see the Funco is a +6, how wide are the HCR and LTI kits? What kind of ground clearance are you guys getting and what size tires? Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  17. M

I would love to see someone come out with a "trail specific" kit in the +4 range with hi-clearance a-arms. Boxed arms would be nice but if you're going to use tube make sure you include some sort of built in or bolt on CV guards. Keep up the good work boys.
  18. M

Great thread Rusty, lets also see some pic's. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  19. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

Congrats Nate, great prep and determination! Great to see a rhino still showing the new kids on the block how to get things done. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  20. M

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Nice lookin Rusty, that's one helluva design! Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  21. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

It is the speed of the car combined with reliability and prep that wins. The fastest car that finishes is obviously gonna be the winner. Congrats to all. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  22. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

Good point Brian, kinda like a stock based rig running against an SR1. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  23. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

What was the 1802 running for motor? Seemed like he had a lot of speed compared to the others based on how he finished. Congrats to all the guys who finished and everyone that competed. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  24. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

Nice to see the old rhino still chugging along....................typical rhino! Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  25. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

How are you guys getting race updates?
  26. M

Baja 1000 2012 Thread.

Thanks for the updates guys. Rusty, what app is that you're tracking the race with?
  27. M

VOTE,VOTE,VOTE TODAY

Hell ya with Si as VP! Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  28. M

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

Subscribed! Are u fabbing up your own suspension or going aftermarket? Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  29. M

Polaris RANGER XP 900 Dune Review

Nice write up dog. I would've thought with the HP and torque of the new 900 along with the paddles it would've made it to the top. Too much weight? Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  30. M

All UTV's New FOX 2.5" Shocks for XP900 and Wildcat (rear)

Nice lookin shocks! Gotta love the way Fox keeps coming out with great products. Looks like a bit too much rebound dialed in, lol. Nice write up Joey :)
  31. M

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

This is going to very interesting to see what else can-am has up its sleeve. I hope Joey takes a ton of pic's for us not so fortunate to be able to be there. Thanks for the report JD Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk HD
  32. M

Free UTV Cover

Wish I lived closer, needing a new cover to fit with the ice-chest rack and spare. May just have to call ya, lol. Have fun at the show.................................
  33. M

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

New factory long travel? Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  34. M

Mitt

Mitt is the obvious choice...........will be nice to have someone in the white house who actually knows how to run a business and balance a checkbook. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  35. M

Newbie from Reno

Welcome, this is a great forum with a bunch of good guys. I'm just over the hill from you in Jackson. I've had the guys at S2S in Reno do some tuning for me, some very knowledgable guys. Hey Karter, I ride down out of Wellington occasionally, great place. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  36. M

Lone Star Racing, Murray Motorsports and Can-Am Team up for UTV Racing

That's gonna be a potent combination. Good to luck guys! Nice lookin rig!
  37. M

All UTV's What to get Now?

Anyone have anymore info. or pic's of the new Can am sport? Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk HD
  38. M

New law requiring helmets in california

I agree Rusty sounds like we're getting some traction on this one. We can't slow down, nows the time to keep the pressure on until we get this either repealed or amended. If we let off now we'll be forgotten and they'll move on to another squeaky wheel. Hopefully with some new membership in...
  39. M

Good news!!!!!!!!!!
  40. M

2013 Polaris Industries Line-Up **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

What's the HP rating on the RZR 900 vs the Ranger 900? As much as I hate to admit it, Polaris is pretty much the only manufacturer listening to what the public wants and delivering lately year after year. They're slowly but surely beating the others in just about every catagory...
  41. M

I tend to agree, getting to the original author of the bill may be the best way to get it amended. He is a republican so we may stand a chance to get him to listen. Although he's also a politician so if his lips are moving he's probably lying.
  42. M

Broken Seat Base Solution from DragonFire

Are these only for Polaris? I like the adjustable slide mounts. Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk.
  43. M

NEW 2013 Polaris Line-Up....

All right, I'll bite..................c u at 8. Always interesting to see what's new!
  44. M

Let's start with the dip shit that sponsored it and I've already sent an email to Kawasaki for their support of it. We need to keep the pressure on guys because this is the way the other side gets things done and the way they play the game that as of right now we're losing. Sent from a pay...
  45. M

Flyingbryan Commander Build 2012

Looks great Bryan, Magnum definitely does some nice work. Is that Joey D's T4 in the background of some of those pic's?
  46. M

What do you think??? Shop Tours...

Again another nice article and a great idea. Would love to see some more of the tuning/building shops along with some more race shops.
  47. M

Can-Am 1 on 1 Q&A with UTVUnderground.com... CHECK IT OUT!

Very nicely done Joey, awesome article. Pretty nice when the big boys come seek you out! Oh and I'm down for an Alaskan adventure, that'd be sweet. Congrats.
  48. M

Rugged Radios Commander Install Thread

Very clean install guys!
  49. M

Feds sued over halting Tahoe National Forest access for off-road recreationists

That's what I was afraid of. This is just the tip of the iceberg fellas, this is how these groups work. Please don't sit back and think it won't happen to your forest. If they get away with it here it'll spread everywhere. Thanks for getting this on here and getting the word out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000