Search results

1. S

Can-Am Can Am Max Cages and Doors

Let's see who has the best looking and safest cages and doors for the new Cam Am Max 4 seat cage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

What Desert Tires For RZR 1000?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

Polaris Need a cage builder! Let's see what you have and who did it for you

To be honest, we tried calling magnum off-road 2 times today when I was standing in the dealership to place the order for the cage because I like the way your car looks and no one answered or called back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Polaris Need a cage builder! Let's see what you have and who did it for you

just bought a 2016 RZR 4 1000 today. Looking to have a cage built. I'm in the San Diego area and don't mind traveling to pick it up. I really like the magnum off road cage with the roof rack. I'd like to do something similar. Let's see what cages you have, price, location of the builder and...
  5. S

Well... Ended up picking up the car today and got talked into the raceline wheels with the 30" mongrel's. Thanks for the help.
  6. S

How many miles do you have on your tires? Can you put a nickel in between the tread and post a picture?
  7. S

What clutch kit are you running?
  8. S

I'm thinking I want to go with a 31"x15" all terrain tire for my 4 seat RZR 1000. These tires will be used in the hard pack. What does everyone like to use? What are your thoughts for using 31" Toyo Open County's? Please tell me the pros, cons, sizes and life span you get out of the tires of...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000