Search results

1. R

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Paddles work awesome, I will post more pics when i get home.
  2. R

UTVUnderground & Magnum Offroad Hit Glamis **PICS**

Hey Joey nice pics, I had a blast with you guys, thanks Dan for giving me the heads up about the trip.Can't wat for the next trip, maybe we can hook up New Years @ Ocotillo.
  3. R

The End of UTV's as you know them?

Just sent mine
  4. R

WHOLESALE PRICING

JBA list one only for the extra cab, but it may be the same exhaust system if this is a short bed. I'll have to call JBA monday and make sure, before we go any further.
  5. R

FABTECH RHINO LONG TRAVEL BLOWOUT

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG WAS AT THE M4SX RACES THIS WEEKEND. THE KIT COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INSTALL.
  6. R

FABTECH RHINO LONG TRAVEL BLOWOUT

ORW is now offering a blowout sale on all Fabtech kits that we have instock. UTV Underground price $3110.00 plus tax and shipping if applicable. Don't let this pass you buy, we only have three in stock.
  7. R

OCOTILLO 4/25 - 4/26

HEY JOEY AND DAN JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE INVITE FOR THE WEEKEND I HAD A BLAST ON SATURDAY. JOEY CAR WORKS GREAT DAN AND THOSE GUYS DID A GREAT JOB, THING WILL LOOK SWEET WITH PAINT.IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO MEET EVERTBODY FINALLY AND BE ABLE TO PUT NAMES WITH FACES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE...
  8. R

Yamaha Whos done a VMax engine swap into a Rhino?

COMPANY CALLED TOXIC RHINOS DID ONE OUT OF TEMECULA THEYS USED A TRANSWORKS GEARBOX WITH REVERSE. THEY RACED IT A COUPLE OF TIMES AT ELSINORE AND PLASTER CITY. DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE IN BUSINESS ANYMORE BUT GOOD IDEA MOTOR HAS ALOT OF TORQUE.
  9. R

WHOLESALE PRICING

Hey everybody just wanted to let everyone know that ORW is now offering wholesale pricing to all UTVuderground members. All you guy's need to do is call or come in to any location and tell the salesman you are a UTVunderground member and the ad code is UTV to recieve your discount. This applies...
  10. R

DRIVE - Racing Series

THAT WOULD BE SWEET, IS TODD BRINGING BRANDON'S TROPHY KART TO THE RACE
  11. R

DRIVE - Racing Series

THANKS ROG HOPE TO SEE U AND THE HRT CREW AT THE RACE TODD SEEMS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT RUNNING THE TROPHY TRUCK AGAIN.:)
  12. R

DRIVE - Racing Series

JUST WANTED TO CLEAR A COUPLE OF THINGS UP IN REGARDS TO THE FUEL CELL PRICES I GAVE DOUG. THE PRICES WERE ALL RETAIL PRICES NOT WHAT RACERS AND UTV UNDERGROUND MEMBERS WOULD RECIEVE, I ALSO JUST HAD TO BALL PARK THE FITTING AND HOSE REQUIRED TO INSTALL THE FUEL CELL SINCE EVERY CAR WILL REQUIRE...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000