Search results

1. J

Jagged X Legends Rally adventure report

Just a few short weeks ago, we were invited to a part of the very first Legends Rally. We did not really know very much about the event but with Mad Media and UTV Underground involved we knew that no matter what, the event would be legit. I can assure you that it was legit and beyond! Over the...
  2. J

True friends

so you call your buddy up and say "hey man, I could use your help next weekend" He says "sure, what's up" So you tell him .... Going on a little road trip... To a foreign country..... It may be really hot.... Or it may be freezing cold.... you may be in the middle of no where for hours on end...
  3. J

Racers Questionaire from V2R

Good afternoon everyone. As most of you know, I prepared a short questionnaire which we presented to the UTV class racers after the drivers meeting at Vegas To Reno. I want to thank Cory and Casey for allowing me to do this. I want to repeat what I said at the meeting. This was not a vote! it...
  4. J

If the season ended today?

So, I know this is very pre-mature but I was just doing a little quick figuring this morning and the results are pretty interesting to me. Including the throw out race as of the first three races this season, here is how the points would stack up 1 Kiger- 261 2 Jones- 258 3/4 Lambert-255 3/4...
  5. J

Polaris XP 1000 to the winner

So Polaris has announced that the utv winner will receive a brand new XP 1000 RZR! That's a 20k prize plus the purse cash I assume. Plus any other contingency out there. That makes the utv class a pretty lucrative class to be in. So how many racers are going to come out and fight for the title?
  6. J

Scum bag alert!

So yesterday some scum bag decided that they needed to walk off with Brandon's Gear bag that was in the back of his truck at our shop in North Phoenix. I know....our bad..... you don't leave your stuff sitting around. But Dayum! Lost : One nice Ogio bag (red & black) One Custom...
  7. J

Baja 1000: What took you out?

Mechanical? Logistical? Driver? The purpose of this thread is to get some insight as to the things that affected the UTV teams who did not finish this race. This may help all the teams to prepare for future races and make the overall class even stronger. The Jagged X Polaris RZR4 900 had...
  8. J

If the season ended today?

Just doing a little math here, The season is playing out to be a close points race. Remember, each team has to throw out one race. So if you throw out the lowest race for each team that is still in the hunt here is what it looks like as of today. Murray -307 Kiger 300 Parks 285...
  9. J

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

So when are we going to start talking about our biggest, most important race of the season? Who is going to be there and what's your story? JX will be there with 1919 Brandon Schueler & team 1932 Matt Parks With Jason Speiss and team 1991 Bill Schueler & Craig Scanlon and team We need...
  10. J

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Alright let's all stop dwelling on the past and get a shit talking thread going for Silver State! Who's going? where you staying? What are you doing to get ready ? Ect. We going to beat our record entriy number? 1) JX 1919 Schueler 2) JX 1932 Parks 3) JX ? Schueler/ Scanlon
  11. J

Jagged X Less than stellar weekend,

Well there is a saying.... " you can't win em all" The Jagged X team was reminded how true this is at the mint last weekend. As everyone knows we have been busy building two brand new cars to debut at this race. Anyone who has built a desert race car knows how the last minute stuff can really...
  12. J

Just some FYI for BITD racers

I am putting this in a new thread so as not to take away from the positive nature of the pre race threads that most of the racers enjoy being apart of. BITD has provisions in the rules to settle nearly all issues. PROTESTS SGP1: The director, with or without protest, has the right to...
  13. J

PARKER DESERT CHEESE BURGER CHALLENGE!

Jagged X in association with UTVUG would like to invite all UTV teams to the first annual Desert Cheese Burger Challenge. it's really not a challenge at all but we would like to invite all the UTV teams to come hang out at the Jagged Camp for a burger & fixings and maybe a little bench racing...
  14. J

V2R draw order

here is the draw order as posted on BITD <TABLE dir=ltr border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=7 width=156><TBODY><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">1 </TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">1932 </TD><TD height=6 vAlign=top width="33%">Parks </TD></TR><TR><TD height=6 vAlign=top...
  15. J

V2R 2011 Thread....

Who's going? Who's building? Who's winning? It's three months away, just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the above questions and anything else?:D Mike
  16. J

Anyone interested in seeing what else is happening at Jagged?

Any ideas on what to do with 2008 Chevy 3500 4x4 Crew cab? BSJX
  17. J

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

The Jagged X - Polaris XP900 is Complete Well, I suppose it's time to post some pics. The shop has been extremely busy lately, so progress has been a tad slow lately, but our goal is to be ready for SilverState. The build began right around the start of the year and has been pretty labor...
  18. J

JaggedX Announcement

Just a quick announcement to let everyone know that we are honored to be the newest sponsor of the UTVUnderground family. Many of you are familiar with us through our racing efforts and we'd like to thank those who have supported us, rooted for us, rooted against us:D, competed with us, and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000