Search results

1. J

Jagged X is BACK!????

Thanks Joey! And thanks to everyone who cheers us on. With competition being what it is today it is harder than ever to get the "W" Brandon and the whole team have worked really hard to get the car dialed in and make no mistake, Brandon can still drive pretty well. There are so many ingredients...
  2. J

New build question

just an fyi. Powder coat is made from plastic, Plastic will burn. Don't know about steel it but because of the ingredients I doubt it would burn. I have seen numerous powder coated sand cars and race cars(including one of ours) catch on fire and the powder coat burns like a wick, right up the...
  3. J

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

GE 6 Deliberate, abusive nerfing, or bumping shall be reason for reprimand, penalty, disqualification and/or suspension at the discretion of the Race Director. Nerfing any vehicle displaying a rear facing blue light is not permitted at any time. Reported violations will be penalized by SCORE...
  4. J

Jagged X Legends Rally adventure report

Just a few short weeks ago, we were invited to a part of the very first Legends Rally. We did not really know very much about the event but with Mad Media and UTV Underground involved we knew that no matter what, the event would be legit. I can assure you that it was legit and beyond! Over the...
  5. J

BITD 425, KOH, UTV world championship

X Monster Jam (with the G Kids) X Off to KOH X Hit Parker to see Craig "Go Fast" X UTVWC X SF 250 X Mint Most action packed first quarter ever!
  6. J

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

I still want to know how you adjust tire size on the can am? According to the dealer I spoke with there is no consumer accessible tire size calibration on the can am
  7. J

Have to dis agree just a bit, The xpt does in fact have a speed limiter. At 77 mph the ecu actually pulls the throttle plates closed. The speed sensor is driven on the Ring gear in the tranny. If the speed sensor is bypassed then the ecu has a hard rev limiter at 8450 rpm. Clutch work will...
  8. J

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

Dear Mr D, Since you we NOT there last year, the area that you are referring to as the UTVUG camp AKA highlands has been Re-Zoned and now known as the Jagged X and other cool people zone, As your name does not appear on the guest list currently, I recommend that you contact the camp Director...
  9. J

So, I have a question about the Can Am system. From what I understand, You can (through the instrument cluster) adjust the tire size on the Mav. By telling the cluster that the car has 24 inch tires and then running a 30+ inch tire the cluster tells the ecu to make the vehicle run up to it's...
  10. J

Parker Draw Order

My understanding is that the top 10 from 2015 filled the top ten positions and then moving forward the top ten from the previous race will get the top ten starts for the next race. the remainder will go into a draw.
  11. J

True friends

Yea
  12. J

True friends

so you call your buddy up and say "hey man, I could use your help next weekend" He says "sure, what's up" So you tell him .... Going on a little road trip... To a foreign country..... It may be really hot.... Or it may be freezing cold.... you may be in the middle of no where for hours on end...
  13. J

SCORE PRO UTV 1 CLASS!!!

This is the right decision for SCORE based on their entry numbers not being quite as strong as BITD. At some point they may need to take another look at this. Viva Baja!
  14. J

2016 BITD UTV Rules/Classes

Keep in Mind, At every race there is an "overall UTV Winner" which goes to the fastest finisher of all utv classes. Since we have been racing, I remember only one race where the overall went to anyone outside the pro production class. It was a Rhino with some motorcycle engine in the unlimited...
  15. J

incorrect! Hydraulic bumpstops are NOT legal in production pro so by adding them her car is no longer "legal for production class and must race in Unlimited. This was a mid season reactionary rule that was put in place for no logical reason. I believe it has been removed.
  16. J

Last year 2015 rules allowed 2 shocks per corner for unlimited class. No change here.
  17. J

Look under "definitions" at the beginning of the rules. It explains that "pro" classes receive pay out and have a points championship.
  18. J

Who wins desert challenge

Regarding overall results. Of 104 finishers, the winning UTV finished 23rd OVERALL!
  19. J

Who wins desert challenge

Some really great racing this weekend for sure. The class just keeps getting better! There were six turbo cars,(as far as I know) Three Can Ams and Three Polaris. 5 of them finished in the top ten. The S3 car killed everyone on Saturday and was leading strong of Sunday. They Broke a Wheel and...
  20. J

BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

This is an e mail that I sent to Casey before they sent out their survey e mail. This is just my idea and could certainly be tweaked, far better than the proposal Cory has about If you don't want to race your limited car against turbos then race in the unlimited class but then can't come...
  21. J

2015 BWDC DRAW

Snore is on the 4th Parker is 10th and pure is the 24th I can't find an entry list for pure but there are currently zero utv's registered for the snore race. I don't think everyone has jumped ship yet. At this point in the season is is not uncommon for teams who are out of the points to sit...
  22. J

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

Not true, The RXR Turbo began shipping to dealers the day after the dealers show on July 29th. They were available as of the next day.
  23. J

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

Agreed, The thing that really gets me, is the blatant disregard for the facts at hand, the racers opinions and the refusal to apply some simple logic to this problem. There are many teams that will be able to compete no matter the class designation but there are a large number of very dedicated...
  24. J

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

Just FYI guys, The Yami is leagal in BITD according to the rules. UTV's must use factory transmissions. Nothing about CVT's or belts. BTW I like the world championship idea. would definitely take some work. As for the TT's saying F the series championships.... don't really think that is the...
  25. J

This is my suggestion for BITD classes 1) Pro Production N/A- Rules remain basically as they are right now, (Note: All involved Oem's still offer a high performance N/A model and the majority of the existing class racers are currently racing these models.) 2) Open Production Pro- this would...
  26. J

UTVUnderground Presents: 2015 BITD Vegas To Reno - VIDEO

another job well done guys!
  27. J

Racers Questionaire from V2R

Good afternoon everyone. As most of you know, I prepared a short questionnaire which we presented to the UTV class racers after the drivers meeting at Vegas To Reno. I want to thank Cory and Casey for allowing me to do this. I want to repeat what I said at the meeting. This was not a vote! it...
  28. J

BITD Class Vote on turbos

This is for the what it's worth department! I am meeting with Cory later this week and I will be sharing the findings from the survey we did at V2R. After we meet I will share all the results here and I will ask Cory to post them on Utvra as well.
  29. J

Snore wants to take UTV racing where BITD will not.

Yes! several years ago after speaking with SNORE they agreed to let UTV's race. at that time one of the biggest complaints about BITD was the cost to race so we promoted the SNORE race and like Lacrecia said, no one showed up. We only had four UTV's I think. Lets face it, BITD is very much the...
  30. J

Predictions for the next BITD race

15. Johnny will once again rig the draw to make sure Jagged starts in the back , LOL
  31. J

who wins V2R

Joey, Joey, Joey! If only everyone just knew. LOL
  32. J

You use penis enlargement pills? Didn't expect that
  33. J

Just for the record, Unanimous means everyone agreed. In fact the "vote" you refer to was anything but unanimous. Just sayin! I know that I am not the only one who said that the Can Am turbo should have gone into the unlimited class until at least the end of the season. If Polaris had been first...
  34. J

Totally agree with the stability of the other limited classes, There is definitely an advantage with regard to car longevity. However, one of the unique aspects of the UTV class is that it is driven very powerfully by the OEM's who continue to build better and faster vehicles each model year in...
  35. J

Any racers not coming to V2R are welcome to share their input. Email me and I will send you the same questionnaire which you can return to me via email. [email protected] After the meeting I hope to be able to share the results with everyone. At that time we should be able to see where the focus...
  36. J

I think that most of the utv racers in BITD would say that there are some fundamental issues with the way the class is being handled. Many of the issues are not as black & white as we may think. The utv class is very unique and Because of the rapid development of the base vehicles, we face new...
  37. J

How will the new "game changer cars" affect the current cars and class?

This is a good post if we can keep it on task and not going where other similar posts have gone. The UTV class is quite unique in nature, This is due to the fact that these vehicles have and continue to evolve at such a fast pace. All the OEM's are battling for market share and thus continue to...
  38. J

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

I suggested this as a possible solution for the tampering issue weeks ago and was told "that wont work" LOL Maybe the Turbos should have just been in the Unlimited class? LOL what a mess.
  39. J

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

Pro Production UTV class vehicles with factory turbocharged engines must remain stock as delivered from the factory. No changes or modifications are allowed, with the exception of the air cleaner, header pipe, exhaust pipe, muffler and clutch. All engine parts must remain stock. No aftermarket...
  40. J

To my knowledge, no one has ever been tuned away from racing.
  41. J

Btw guys? this really deteriorated quickly!
  42. J

Easy big fella! Just to be clear here the majority of posts by racers here have expressed their respect for you and your contribution to this sport. There is no question that you have done more for this sport than almost anyone, positive things! As for the forum statements ruining the class...
  43. J

JX on Cheating- I do not think anyone is "cheating" in the class and like someone else said, if they are, they suck at it. The top teams seem to be running pretty close! the 1921 car is fast. the 1934 car is fast,the 1918 car is fast. Our cars and some others are right there. Just to be clear...
  44. J

If the season ended today?

So, I know this is very pre-mature but I was just doing a little quick figuring this morning and the results are pretty interesting to me. Including the throw out race as of the first three races this season, here is how the points would stack up 1 Kiger- 261 2 Jones- 258 3/4 Lambert-255 3/4...
  45. J

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

Ill send it to you Johnny :)
  46. J

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

So you don't like girls anymore?...... explains a lot!
  47. J

Very well said Matt! I have had this racing conversation with many racing prospects. The huge cost numbers are quite intimidating. but this is the big leagues (for UTV racing) This is where the top teams compete. The factory support is a great thing but there are many other things that go into...
  48. J

That is some Funny CHit!
  49. J

who wins the parker 250/150

WORD! Thanks for the support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000