Baja 500 Wagers

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
im in !!

"The Devil Went Down To Baja "

The Devil went down to Baja. He was lookin' for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind. He was willing to make a deal
When he came across this old man workin on his RZR and getting' it hot.
And the Devil jumped upon a hickory stump and said "Boy, let me tell you what."

"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a RZR Racer , too.
And if you'd care to take a dare I'll make a bet with you.
Now you race a pretty good RZR , money bags, but give the Devil his due.
I'll bet a dollar against your soul 'cause I think I'm better than you."

The boy said, "My name's Johnny, and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet; and you're gonna regret 'cause I'm the best there's ever been."

Johnny, start up your RZR and drive it hard.
'Cause Hell's broke loose in Baja and the Devil deals the cards.
And if you win you get this fucking dollar ,
But if you lose the devil gets your soul.

The Devil started up his RZR and he said, "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his exhaust pipes as he warmed up his RZR.
And he pushed the gas and it made an evil hiss.
And a band of demons joined in and it sounded something like this.

When the Devil finished, Johnny said, "Well, you're pretty good ol' son,
But sit down in that chair right there and let me show you how it's done."

"Fire on the Summit." Run, boys, run!
The Devil's in the house of the rising sun;
Rocks in the silt and the Devils got no Turbo.
Granny, does your Cat bite? No, child, no.

The Devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
And he laid that Dollar on the ground at Johnny's feet.
Johnny said, "Devil, just come on back. If you ever wanna try again,
I done told you once—you son of a bitch—I'm the best that's ever been."

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I think what Felix is bringing to the 500 will impress some. Many will be watching, learning and if he has sucsess, that some will follow his lead. He might not lead this race, but he's leading taking advantage of some of the rules, I fully expect him to have better luck, baring any new blues.

And since I don't have a dog in any UTV fights, so I won't bet, but if I did i wouldn't bet against Felix this time!

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
im just happy to be racing to tell you the truth Felix
I agree Johnny and I have a lot of respect for anyone I mess with. I hope I can just finish and I'll be really happy to get far enough to race with you or any of the factory teams. I'm not looking for a fight just having fun I think people know that. Great lyrics! I like Saturday Night is Alright for Fighting! :) Good luck to all the teams in Baja its not your typical bladed race and wishing everyone comes home safe!

Last edited:

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
im not sure if you still drunk from last night Felix but I got 10000.00 that says you dont overall win the UTV class and take home the big trophy ... put up or shut up
At 66:1, you should've dumped that kind of scratch on the rookie who won the indy 500. Cha-ching!
Good job, George! About time someone breathes a bit of life back in this forum.
You and Marc got anything going on for the 500 Johnny?

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Noted.......is we start behind you and we catch your car easy enough bet? You are/were the #1 seeded car should be a long shot for us. What are the odds an old man and a woman racing on their own dime pass your bad ass Cognito factory sponsored car stacked up with seasoned race car drivers and fully sponsored with fancy pants chase trucks and crew......blah blah blah.

I know you won't take that challenge because it's like arm wrestling your sister and losing! The only comment I wanna hear has a $ sign on it and you choose the odds. Might as well give odds on after we pass you what the odds that we beat you also begins with $ and as many decimals as you got......I say 3:1 we pass you and 5:1 we beat you that's an easy bet for you. :)

Mr Money Bags Angal same goes for you....

Sims....I'd make you the offer but your a nice guy and I couldn't take your money like that.

George, Just try to make it out of the parking lot before you roll your brand new car over!! You should just let Lacrecia drive the entire race! LOL!! Should I post the pics of you rolling it in my parking lot? HAHA

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Homework is what you take home for a weekend assignment. Research, now there's something that pays off. Good luck with Burnett in Baja. Seems like I remember Marc being pretty well beat up until the last check at the 2014 SF 250.... until he wasnt.
On a side note:
Jim, I don't know what ya brung, but I'm sure glad you didn't lose it! How odd that a lowly Mexican thief would've known before us "forum-ers" (get it.. "foreign-ers" argh argh argh!) what you guys plan on racing this weekend. We both know that if you're not racing a turbo next season, that you're on the wrong page. I know you are asking questions and paying attention this year, but I'm sure that given your success, all your questions will be answered by years end. Good luck down south. Fuck, I hated going to Mexico (no stout down south!)

Reactions: BiggJim

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
That esse would have met a California curb job if had I got the chance to put my hands on him...his starsky and hutch get away driver was on his game....but I can tell you one thing....they learned cognito doesn't fuc around

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
That esse would have met a California curb job if had I got the chance to put my hands on him...his starsky and hutch get away driver was on his game....but I can tell you one thing....they learned cognito doesn't fuc around
Rookies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000