UTV Riding course video Bundurant School Performance Driving

Mar 28, 2014
Phoenix Arizona
www.youtube.com

This is a video I put together in a team effort with RideNow Powersports and The Bob Bondurant School of Performance Driving. I took the course in order to get the footage I needed and it was a blast. I've got some experience with UTV's so it was a bit tedious on the off-road course at first because they start you out really slow. Things picked up quickly though and I'm glad they structured the course the way they did. The gradual speeds in which they have you go through make perfect sense and the classroom time was highly useful.

The skid control portion was fun as hell. It was basically a short drift lesson and instruction on what not to do.

The anti rollover portion was also really fun. They push you out of your comfort zone and instruct you to get the RZR on two wheels so you know what it feels like and how to get back down properly.

The lead and follow was the funnest part. It was basically balls to the wall as much as the group could handle. If people fell too far back we adjusted our speeds a bit.
All in all this course isn't so much for highly experienced riders but you will still learn a thing or two. They do have classes taught from professional drivers though if you want to step up your game.

As far as new/intermediate riders whether old or young I'd highly recommend checking these guys out. It could be the difference between you going out for the day and flipping your UTV or coming back home with a safe successful day. Hope you enjoy the vid. I sure had a blast making it. Braaaaap!

Reactions: Goodtimes

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
The anti-roll over contraption looks like it could be really fun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000