From the UK

MarkW

Aug 11, 2015
Morning All

Just quick post to say Hi and let you know a bit bout me. After retiring from the military I had a midlife crisis, purchased a couple of quads for me and the wife. It took a couple of years for her to realise that she wasn't very happy on them. But then we both had 700 Grizzlys'.
So sold hers and purchased a 2012 RZR XP 900. Loving it. So does the wife. Only had it a couple of months and so far fitted Polaris 1/2 screen, some Seizmik mirrirs and a pair of Blingstar doors.
I have paid to much for them all as I know shipping to the UK is a killer. But all vendors have helped with rock bottom prices and deals.
I live about 1 hr from a 25K sq mile military training area. So ride there a fair bit. I drive the RZR there and back. Stopping of for fuel each way as well.
Loving it so far but I have a huge rattle at the back end, I think it's the baffles inside the exhaust but not 100% sure. But it makes for a noisy ride

Reactions: JoeyD23

MarkW

Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for the welcome. Will grab some pictures next time I'm out. I'm normally to busy having fun to take pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000