BITD Email to UTV Racers. Please Read and Respond ASAP

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
LOL the R rated is just my normal way of riling people up so they hate me and dont bother me with with petty bullshit lol other wise I fucking love racing and love to hate the teams I race against .. all this talk of sponsorship people say is a advantage is bullshit for the most part for me because my program would not change 1 iota .. dont get me wrong I love the parts and car support and think to myself everyday how lucky and cool it is to be a 50 year old sponsored racer

racing would be less less fun with out the faces of racing

Reactions: kornfed

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
LOL the R rated is just my normal way of riling people up so they hate me and dont bother me with with petty bullshit lol other wise I fucking love racing and love to hate the teams I race against .. all this talk of sponsorship people say is a advantage is bullshit for the most part for me because my program would not change 1 iota .. dont get me wrong I love the parts and car support and think to myself everyday how lucky and cool it is to be a 50 year old sponsored racer

racing would be less less fun with out the faces of racing
You're only 50?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: kornfed and Johnny

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Everything is still up in the air for 2016 and Casey is looking at a spec turbo to be added to NA cars

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: tatum

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
First day racing Bluewater results.....first and second place are turbos and 3rd is a 4 seater. Interesting. I think I'm going to build a two seat NA car. The arguments on this subject are showing to be quite comical! Be interesting to see if this repeats tomorrow.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
Sounds like the class might be getting split. Spoke to BITD yesterday, its not set in stone but it sounds like the favoring is heading toward splitting the class. Just FYI.

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Sounds like the class might be getting split. Spoke to BITD yesterday, its not set in stone but it sounds like the favoring is heading toward splitting the class. Just FYI.

as it should be!! You killed it at Parker with you aggressive and hard driving! Your car has the kinks worked out. Just wait until there is a team that has a turbo car dialed in, S3 is very close!!!! They are not comparable!! A turbo car is cheap to build compared to a na car also! who would go and build something stupid with 300 hp and think they will get more than 2 miles! A turbo with very simple mods under $1000 will dominate! I hope they keep 2 PRO classes! The manufactures still sell 2 premier cars, their top NA cars and their Turbo cars. It kills the manufactures to make their faster cars race against their slower cars.. That's simple business...

Reactions: COGNITO

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
as it should be!! You killed it at Parker with you aggressive and hard driving! Your car has the kinks worked out. Just wait until there is a team that has a turbo car dialed in, S3 is very close!!!! They are not comparable!! A turbo car is cheap to build compared to a na car also! who would go and build something stupid with 300 hp and think they will get more than 2 miles! A turbo with very simple mods under $1000 will dominate! I hope they keep 2 PRO classes! The manufactures still sell 2 premier cars, their top NA cars and their Turbo cars. It kills the manufactures to make their faster cars race against their slower cars.. That's simple business...
Hopefully they will do somthing like a Pro and a PRO light class. Pro class can run either a Turbo or an N/A car and pro light being N/A only. That would be a good compromise for the guys like me that have wanted to see only one Pro class to keep the all the top teams racing against each other. Your also kicking yamaha out of the one class or the other if you go strictly N/A and Turbo.

Reactions: Queen Racing

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
It would be nice for guys getting into utv racing. There are some great cars for sale that are n/a. With out having another class I just don't see a point in buying these used cars.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
Hopefully they will do somthing like a Pro and a PRO light class. Pro class can run either a Turbo or an N/A car and pro light being N/A only. That would be a good compromise for the guys like me that have wanted to see only one Pro class to keep the all the top teams racing against each other. Your also kicking yamaha out of the one class or the other if you go strictly N/A and Turbo.
I believe you could race up but not race down, so na could run in the turbo class. My opinion

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
thats just fucking stupid you just lobbied for a year to have two classes now you want to race a none turbo car in a turbo class ... how do you come up with this ? oh oh hey can you just tow me to pit three ? ... your the forest gump of off road racing !!

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
thats just fucking stupid you just lobbied for a year to have two classes now you want to race a none turbo car in a turbo class ... how do you come up with this ? oh oh hey can you just tow me to pit three ? ... your the forest gump of off road racing !!
Sounds like someone is mad they are getting beat, don't be such a poor sport turbo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000