First Time Co Driver......Funniest moment!

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Jakes first time co driving or in a car for that matter. He's been part of many chase teams but not in a car. He's giving it all his attention and doing a great job watching his mirrors because we know were not the fastest car out there and starting 17 ahead of a lot of fast guys so we get caught by a couple cars an pull off etc. He's yelling at me pull over their on us pull over pull over. I asked how close are they he said I can't see in the dust but we both hear the siren and he's screaming for me to pull off but I don't see anyone still I pull off and nobody there. The siren he was freaking out about was our own he had accidentally hit! Lol Gives new meaning to can't get out of our own way. Will be a long time before he lives this one down. He did great otherwise and we had a good time racing together. Was fun Jake!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
The greatest thing about desert racing is the stories you will never forget.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
So you pull over for your own siren but not for anyone else's? That is a knee slapper........[/

I never heard your siren but I saw u and gave u 15ft to my left for at least 3-4 mi then took a turn wide and went off course so u could pass then your foot slipped off the gas so 200 yards later I passed you back. Lol

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
You can make up any bullshit story you want and keep trying to sell it to yourself.

We caught you, you knew we were there for many miles, you were all over the road blocking.

We race clean and with respect to our competitors.

You were clearly not going to let us by cleanly. We weren't willing to risk giving you the chance to wreck us and possibly yourself.

Reactions: facteryfmf

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Whatever we gave you the whole left side for at least 1/2 mi and finally yes moved back to the left to take the better line. Then we moved right again and same thing. Finally went off course so you could get by yes or no? I thought letting u by was considerate but you didn't make it stick so I took it back I didn't want to eat your dust. It was 30 ft wide after all not like it was a tight squeeze.

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Whatever we gave you the whole left side for at least 1/2 mi and finally yes moved back to the left to take the better line. Then we moved right again and same thing. Finally went off course so you could get by yes or no? I thought letting u by was considerate but you didn't make it stick so I took it back I didn't want to eat your dust.
"Whatever" We know how we will pass you next time, and please don't come on here and cry about it.

I'm sure you couldn't keep up long enough to eat much dust.

Learn how to race with respect and you will get it in return.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
"Whatever" We know how we will pass you next time, and please don't come on here and cry about it.

I'm sure you couldn't keep up long enough to eat much dust.

Learn how to race with respect and you will get it in return.
Well the truth is we thought we were doing the right thing sorry if you are offended. We didn't think we were playing dirty hence why we ran off the course to let you by. Like I said we thought you were having issues assumed car was a lot faster than ours. We really didn't think we were holding you up. When we let u by and was able to pass u back we thought it was ok since it's a race.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I'm sure whatever you had to say from the peanut gallery was fascinating. If you ever get inside a race car then you have room to talk, criticize, or whatever it is u do.
I used to get in the race car, then I found out it played hell on my back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000