Cool Gadget! Black Rhino Power Supply & Jump Starter

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Check out what I just picked up from Black Rhino. Its a battery booster, jump starter and charger. This whole kit is so small it will fit in the RZR glove box and you will still have room for other stuff. The actual power supply is about the size of the iPhone 6. It comes with mini jumper cables and adapters to charge a cell phone and even a GoPro.

I'm planning another Baja trip this September with the UTV's and one of the things we learned on last years trip was we have to minimize what we carried, as we dont have the room I have when I use my Baja Bug prerunner. Plus reducing weight is always a bonus. I hope to not need this, but if I do we will be prepared and in Baja you better be prepared. The idea of not having to carry a big set of jumper cables alone is a huge space saver in the RZR. I also like the idea that I can charge a phone or GoPro with it. I have a bad habit of forgetting to stop & turn off the GoPro!

https://blackrhinoperformance.com/shop/ace-electrical/black-rhino-battery-booster-power-supply/

May 29, 2015
It's ALWAYS cool to see how customers really enjoy our product!!

Check out what I just picked up from Black Rhino. Its a battery booster, jump starter and charger. This whole kit is so small it will fit in the RZR glove box and you will still have room for other stuff. The actual power supply is about the size of the iPhone 6. It comes with mini jumper cables and adapters to charge a cell phone and even a GoPro.

I'm planning another Baja trip this September with the UTV's and one of the things we learned on last years trip was we have to minimize what we carried, as we dont have the room I have when I use my Baja Bug prerunner. Plus reducing weight is always a bonus. I hope to not need this, but if I do we will be prepared and in Baja you better be prepared. The idea of not having to carry a big set of jumper cables alone is a huge space saver in the RZR. I also like the idea that I can charge a phone or GoPro with it. I have a bad habit of forgetting to stop & turn off the GoPro!

https://blackrhinoperformance.com/shop/ace-electrical/black-rhino-battery-booster-power-supply/

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I use mine every trip to charge my devices. I have also used it to jump start UTVs. It even jumped my diesel once but that definitely stressed it lol

Overall I have a had one for over a year from Black Rhino and it has never failed me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000