Thinking of getting a booth for BITD Vegas to Reno

Jun 10, 2015
Paul, Idaho
www.razorbackUSA.com
I've never been to any of the BITD races, but some of the people on here have suggested that we get a booth for the BITD Vegas to Reno race. Do any of you have any experience with this? I had my wife call one of the guys in charge and he made it sound like there would just be a small area for vendors and booths. Any idea how many people will be there?

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
I have raced just a few BITD races, and everyone I have been with just wants to get past the Vendors.

Most guys that get to the race are already educated on what they have and want. Your probably better off to educate those guys before you get to the event. The tech area is pretty busy with just getting through tech.

Jun 10, 2015
Paul, Idaho
www.razorbackUSA.com
Thanks for the info! Sounds like our time might be better spent on a different event. I've never been to these races, but from a couple other guys, it sounds like there isn't as much spectators visiting the booths. Which is what I'd be interested in.

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
Look into the sand sport super show, I think it starts September 18. If you got a booth for that then thousands of people would see your product and if you had a live demo going that would make for great conversation.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
i have been thru and in the tech and contingency area as a vendor and a driver.

in my honest opinion you probably should not get a booth in tech/contingency. nobody really buys anything but a few Tshirts and an extra radio or two. may sound quite grim and bleak but honestly guys dont go thru contingency and the vendor area to buy things other than an extra hand held radio to put in their pocket for a chase truck. just my opinion, but i dont think you will make enough, if any sales to even pay your vendor fee. if you want to get your name out there, its an amazing experience, but dont look to make a dime out at V2R. mint400, Sand Sports Super Show, Glamis for halloween and thanksgiving. big turn outs for UTVs and lots of buyers present.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Ya i would definitely look into getting a booth at the SSSS (sand sport super show) it is a very large event, used to be a large event for sand cars and has shifted to UTV's, companies like Pro Armor, SDR, Fullerton Sand Tires, and Etc are always there or have been in the past UTV's have beome the main focus in recent years. This is also where the New Yamaha release is rumored to be going down, not sure if there is any truth to that.

Nas88car

May 9, 2010
There is also going to be a Sand Show in Scottsdale Az at West World the end of September..............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000