Thanks for Being Rugged! **15% Off Coupon Code**

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
I've been your friendly Forum contact for Rugged Radios for over a year now. In that time I've talked to a lot of really great people that have made this aspect of my job very enjoyable. Whether it's advice or questions you contacted me for, public threads about our products, build threads featuring our systems, or simply the mass amounts of knowledge provided by incredibly talented people, we want to say thanks for being Rugged! As our way of showing our appreciation to you guys, I'm posting up this 15% off coupon code that's good until Monday night at midnight.

But that's not it! When you place your order on our website, put your username and "from UTVUG" in the order notes during check out and I'll throw some free swag in your box before shipping (Koozies, Stickers, Badges). I'll also be randomly giving a couple free shirts out too!

Thanks for all support you guys have shown and I look forward to continuing to work with you guys. Stay Rugged, UTVUG!
-Just
"The Forum Guy"
Rugged Radios

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey guys, last day to use this coupon before it expires tonight at midnight! This is your chance to pick up stuff like a comfort kit for your headset, Sweet addons for your intercom like a Wireless Music Module, and much more.

Also, make sure you're putting your username and what forum you're from in the order notes when you're submitting the online order. I'm using that information to get a hold of you for size when I'm giving away shirts to a couple lucky people. In fact, the next person to place an order online with that info in the order notes, gets a free shirt.

Ready.

Set.

You're still here?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000